2020 - 2021 Nose

• I noticed that the nose piece on the new Slingshots doesn't have the Polaris name embossed on it. I have wanted that look for my 2015, but was hesitant to go to all the trouble of sanding and filling. There is also the option to put a cover over it from the aftermarket vendors. Has anyone checked into the possibility that the new nose will interchange onto the older models, and is the cost in line with the other options?

• finding the part number and ordering one from Polaris is easy, but is anyone 100% sure it is backward compatible with earlier slingshots? - with the changes they made to lights they might have slightly changed the nose as well

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• finding the part number and ordering one from Polaris is easy, but is anyone 100% sure it is backward compatible with earlier slingshots? - with the changes they made to lights they might have slightly changed the nose as well

The only change is the opening in the new nose for the LED headlight is a bit more squared off at the bottom. It will still work with the 2019 and older Slingshots if you decide to keep the round projector headlights, but you will need to slightly trim the nose were it meets the lights. I've done a few of them. Pretty sure Jack over at UAS even has a template or you can just overlay the old nose cone over the new one and make your markings.

If the goal is to just cover the Polaris logo the carbon fiber nose cover is the easier and cheaper solution.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Here are some visuals to help.

If you look closely the plastic is notched to not hit the projector headlights:

Here on the new nose it is no longer notched as the LED headlight sits further back:

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• thats perfect - I suspect it shows exactly what the OP needs to know

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I noticed that the nose piece on the new Slingshots doesn't have the Polaris name embossed on it. I have wanted that look for my 2015, but was hesitant to go to all the trouble of sanding and filling. There is also the option to put a cover over it from the aftermarket vendors. Has anyone checked into the possibility that the new nose will interchange onto the older models, and is the cost in line with the other options?

Buy some 3M Vinyl wrap on ebay color of your choice and cover with Vinyl wrap. Do it yourself or have someone do it. This is THE cheapest option perhaps youll spend $10 on material.