And it will be built in Alabama!!!

I like it :thumbsup:

f2490be6-santa-cruz-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Looks a little like the Honda Ridgeline

Not bad looking but not really a truck. But they make a decent car for the price

Now if GM wanted to do another retro - maybe the El-Camino

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Looks a little like the Honda Ridgeline

Not bad looking but not really a truck. But they make a decent car for the price

Now if GM wanted to do another retro - maybe the El-Camino

yes I agree, not really a truck, but I think it would meet my needs nicely

• Built in Ala. but guess where the money goes

well - a bunch of it will go to the workers who work in that factory and then it will be spent at local businesses - - - so its not like it all will go out of the country - - heck considering how much content of so called "American" cars and trucks like Ford and Chevy are sourced from outside the country may not be much difference at all

a quick search for most American made trucks came up with this - - as you can see a Honda made in Alabama is more American than many of the Chevy, ford and ram options

"And, if you think everything from Ford, GM and Ram will be at the top of the list, you’re in for a surprise.

1. Ford Ranger (assembled in Wayne, Mich.)

6. Honda Ridgeline (Lincoln, Ala.)

10. Chevrolet Colorado (Wentzville, Mo.)

11. GMC Canyon (Wentzville, Mo.)

16. Toyota Tundra (San Antonio)

40. Jeep Gladiator (Toledo, Ohio)

44. Ford F-150 (Dearborn, Mich., and Claycomo, Mo.)

47. Ram 1500 (Sterling Heights, Mich.)

55. Nissan Titan (Canton, Miss.)

63. Ram 1500 Classic (Warren, Mich.)*

77. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Roanoke, Ind.)*

84. Toyota Tacoma (San Antonio)*

85. GMC Sierra 1500 (Roanoke, Ind.)*

• Any one can make excuses to suit the story line, instead of facing up to the real story. Just look at what the DEM's are saying. Then you find out the truth of the story if you want to listen to it.

I know you like to argue, and I know I will never win with you, but this is a thread about 1 thing, a new truck, its not about the democrats or the republicans.

I happen to like this new truck offering and I am pleased that it will be built in this country and will give good jobs to American workers - if you don't like these things thats great - but frankly I don't really care and I don't feel like arguing with you about it - - if you want to argue about the dems go to the politics thread

• Ford made a short bed one like this I don't recall the name. My friend had one and loved it but kept calling it a truck. I kept telling him it was that my F350 was a truck. It is as nice looking vehicle are you going to get one?

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Ford made a short bed one like this I don't recall the name. My friend had one and loved it but kept calling it a truck. I kept telling him it was that my F350 was a truck. It is as nice looking vehicle are you going to get one?

not at this time - - still enjoying my slingshot as my daily driver - and the wifes Volvo works for most other things - - - but who knows, down the road at some point a truck/suv like this might be a goor option

• Just an opinion ,just like yours

yes it is, but for some reason you and I seem to rub each other the wrong way when attempting to debate our opinions.

I 100% respect your knowledge of all things slingshot and really appreciate it when you share that knowledge so going forward I think it is best if you and I keep our discussions focused on slingshot related issues - - and just accept that on other issues life will be nicer if we agree that we may never agree.

okay??

That was the Ford Explorer Sport Trac, around 2001-2010

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014