SSITS 2018 May 29th-June 3rd Who is Registered?! Where are you staying?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SSITS 2018 May 29th-June 3rd Who is Registered?! Where are you staying?!

Anxiously awaiting next years SSITS 2018 !!! I am registered and booked my room at the Jonathan Creek Inn to make sure I have a place to stay.

If anyone has a group setup to split a place like a cabin or condo I am up for that, reach out to me. I will just transfer the room to someone else or release it.

I had a good time this year with the new Fairgrounds event area and next year should go even Better! I wanted to spend more time with many of you but I was occupied unfortunately. 2018 I will make it up to as many of you as possible and enjoy myself as well :thumbsup:
    • BlackDeath wrote:

Anxiously awaiting next years SSITS 2018 !!! I am registered and booked my room at the Jonathan Creek Inn to make sure I have a place to stay.

If anyone has a group setup to split a place like a cabin or condo I am up for that, reach out to me. I will just transfer the room to someone else or release it.

I had a good time this year with the new Fairgrounds event area and next year should go even Better! I wanted to spend more time with many of you but I was occupied unfortunately. 2018 I will make it up to as many of you as possible and enjoy myself as well :thumbsup:
      Comfort Inn
    • D.W.Slusher wrote:

Discussed this with the girlfriend and we are going to look into making this. Sounds like it would be a blast! I have plenty of time, but I am gonna have to find a trailer to bring the sling down....girlfriend is not fond of a 9 + hr drive in it.
      Tell her that @HeRSling (my wife) and I are both driving 10+ hours each in our Slings. :D
      Drove it last year in mine then she decided she wanted her own. Now we will drive both.
      Tell your girlfriend that if she is driving her own she won't have to put up with how you drive and can have complete control. :thumbsup:
      :SLRSS:

FunCycle wrote:

D.W.Slusher wrote:

@dangerdarrell she can't drive stick :00008172:
      Teach her how, it is not that big of a problem.

Been offering her lessons...she isn't comfortable enough yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app
      Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"
    • D.W.Slusher wrote:

Discussed this with the girlfriend and we are going to look into making this. Sounds like it would be a blast! I have plenty of time, but I am gonna have to find a trailer to bring the sling down....girlfriend is not fond of a 9 + hr drive in it.
      I'm not going to go so far as to say you need to consider a new girlfriend, but I will say that my wife of 39 years loves the trip down and back. We stick to side roads, mostly 2 lane, and the trip will take us 12-14 hours depending on what route I choose. If it's too long, we will overnight somewhere on the way. Interstate is the quickest way, but seeing small town America is more enjoyable for us.

I still ride Harley also. The bikers I ride with always said, "It's easier to share a bed with a woman than be on the road with her on a bike." I think I hit the wife lottery.
      :REDSS: :HEADERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :COILOVERSS: :MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS:
    • D.W.Slusher wrote:

I hear you, after hitting torrential rain in Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, & N. Carolina coming down last year my wife said enough already! She has endured many storms when we were on 2 wheels and if push comes to shove she will do it again but is not at all happy about it. So, a trailer shopping we are going! :)
      4 Wheels move the body, 3 Wheels move the soul!
    • garyw wrote:

D.W.Slusher wrote:

I hear you, after hitting torrential rain in Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, & N. Carolina coming down last year my wife said enough already! She has endured many storms when we were on 2 wheels and if push comes to shove she will do it again but is not at all happy about it. So, a trailer shopping we are going! :)
      That's not entirely a bad thing. Of course, you're going to need a new truck to pull the new trailer, right? :D
      :BLUESS:

KayTwo wrote:

garyw wrote:

D.W.Slusher wrote:

That's not entirely a bad thing. Of course, you're going to need a new truck to pull the new trailer, right? :D

Already have the truck....just need a bigger trailer.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app
      Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"
    • KayTwo wrote:

garyw wrote:

D.W.Slusher wrote:

D.W.Slusher wrote:

KayTwo wrote:

garyw wrote:

D.W.Slusher wrote:

Already have the truck....just need a bigger trailer.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app
      Just purchased a 2017 Ford Edge w/factory towing package last month and am about to pull the trigger on an Aluma 8214HSTilt with the Slingshot add on package. It's not like I need to spend money on unimportant things like food, clothing , etc :D
      4 Wheels move the body, 3 Wheels move the soul!

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.