Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• As for me and my house.... we support the American Conservative Party. We, are the "sleeping giants", and here is our mission...

Limited Government, stongly adhering to the founding principle beliefs and values expressedly written in the US Constitution, and Preamble as it is recognized as the supreme law of the land. Strongly believe it is the INDIVIDUALS responsibility to obtain and live in prosperity. Strongly adhering to equal opportunity for everyone, even so, the results is dependant solely upon the opportunist and does not have necessarily, equal results. Strongly against government overreach, any taxes levied to "share the wealth", or any taxes levied on US sovereign citizens from foriegn nations, and big government control. Values and requires a powerful and plentiful superior military defense for the purposes of defending of its US citizens, land, and its sovereignty from foreign and/or domestic threats. Strongly believes in Free Market, Free Enterprise, with limited government interference. The government is to be a tool used by the people, for the people, instead of the opposite occuring. Strong supporters, and advocates of the 2nd Amendment. Those who infrige the rights of others, or unlawfully exercise their constitutional right to bear arms, forfeit such right, and will be held accountable to the fullest extent according to written judicial law. The overreach of the government to disarm its law abiding citizens, and/or infringe the rights of law abiding citizens is never to be tolerated. Laws , on issues such as abortion, education, and housing should be decided upon by each individual state government to avoid federal government overreach. States are currently depending on Federal aid sources, which in turn allows the government to enforce unconstitutional policies, that the government cannot enact on its own, and uses state level governments to enforce laws and policies that do nothing but inflame instead of serve individual states well. Seperation of State and Federal powers is crucial to limiting government rule.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Said like a true statesman @Guardian_Angel. I truly believe that there are millions upon millions of folks out there that believe the way we do. It is evident the Obama/Clinton agenda defies just about everything you just stated. This could be our last opportunity to avoid becoming Greece, Spain, etc where those same policies Obama/Clinton push have just about destroyed them. We must VOTE in November or Hillary will assuredly drive us off the cliff !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Quote from a Marine:

"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional, and now it's legal. I'm getting out before the Democrats make it mandatory."

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Said like a true statesman @Guardian_Angel. I truly believe that there are millions upon millions of folks out there that believe the way we do. It is evident the Obama/Clinton agenda defies just about everything you just stated. This could be our last opportunity to avoid becoming Greece, Spain, etc where those same policies Obama/Clinton push have just about destroyed them. We must VOTE in November or Hillary will assuredly drive us off the cliff !!

sadly, due to the electorial factors, I live in a state where the election is already decided before our votes are even counted... Alabama has no bearing whatsoever on the actual election.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• s'pose its cause we're viewed by the other 49 states as just a bunch of illiterates, with our reddened necks, and 12 children on each hip?

Believe it or not.... Alabama is a Red state. We was blue prior to obummer. Yes, I voted for bill. I used to be democrat... when the democrats made the middle class their agenda in a positive way.

Democrats and unions....
    I worked for a company who threatened to start a steelworkers union, the owner of the company owned several businesses, all of them manufacturing parts basically used in the same application. He was also Chinese, if that matters... He firmly informed us, if a union was started, with that would be demands that he would not be able to meet.. and that in turn would force him to close the doors, and we would be seeking employment elsewhere. He was not rude, he was not speaking out his ass, he explained it very thoroughly. Unions, destroy the workplaces in many instances. My dad worked 24 years for his company, also a steelworkers of america member, and they shut the doors and went overseas.... because the wages were driven so high, the cost of american versus foreign manufacturing was too attactive. It was a 3M paper company, produces large half ton rolls of coated paper. My dads wages for working such a " college level" job, was 28.00 an hour. Now my dad worked long hours, and did his job.... but 28 dollars an hour thanks to the union is what closed the doors...

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• s'pose its cause we're viewed by the other 49 states as just a bunch of illiterates, with our reddened necks, and 12 children on each hip?

Nah ..... that that would be FL... and we have the voting record to back it up ...

Now lets all give a big round of applause for Miami .....

Just beat out Detroit for the worst city in the US of A ......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So today I see in the news that my tax dollars will now pay for hormone therapy for military transgenders... :00008862::00008862::00008862::00000003:

if your fishing for likes again.... your using the wrong bait.

• Agree @Guardian_Angel that @Tripod info is truly offensive to most American values but that type of thing but it needs to be put out there so everyone knows how far to the left our country is moving. Hey @Tripod bet you know more about that college in NM I saw on news that takes tax payer dollars and gives Mexicans $3000 tuition and American kids $10,000 tuition. Somebody needs to explain to me cause I'm kinda simple but how this can even be possible in the US. AGAIN Trump is right - a country run by idiots.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it