Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Nice @Bill Martin find @Travis. If Bill said it was him, it would be hard to disprove.

That happens @Red, it's sad and funny at the same time.

@Bill Martin , Don't forget the FACTS: Obama already did it and set things on the path for more success. Lowest unemployment Since Aug, 2007 and trending down.

Stock market hitting record highs and trending higher.

It's great that Pres. Trump hasn't undid those two things Obama did. ;)

As for "ISIS on the run" Obama's plan was working, however, very slowly. When I read this article, I was actually proud of a Trump plan. :thumbsup:

Trump, Mattis turn military loose on ISIS, leaving terror caliphate in tatters | Fox News

I liked that article so much, I won't even look for a different perspectives on the topic for a week or so. ^^

• Something that bothers me is, don't they represent the people and is the peoples voice? Once they get in place, they change to their own agenda to their own cause. :S I had to testify one day and the panel asked what my opinion was. I said my opinion doesn't matter because this is what the people want. I was then told apparently I haven't been in politics very long because I don't have my own agenda. I responded by saying I represent the people in my county as their voice and that is my agenda.

Are ya busy in 2018??? We might could use ya in the mid terms :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• LOL - I knew you would take the bait - now let’s use your little graph on the GDP ???

Your guy comes in pretty low (like whale shit) - my guy is gonna get us back to growing again!!

• Little History 1923, Who Was:

1.President of the largest steel company?
    2.President of the largest gas company?
    3.President of the New York stock Exchange?
    4.Greatest wheat speculator?
    5.President of the Bank of International Settlement?
    6.Great Bear of Wall Street?

These menwere considered some of the worlds most successful of their days...

Now,80 years later, the history book asks us, if we know what ultimately became ofthem...

TheAnswers:

1.The president of the largest steel company.
    CharlesSchwab,

dieda pauper.

2.The president of the largest gas company,
    EdwardHopson,

wentinsane.

3.The president of the NYSE,
    RichardWhitney,

wasreleased from prison

to die at home.

4.The greatest wheat speculator,
    ArthurCooger,

diedabroad, penniless.

5.The president of
    theBank of International Settlement,

shothimself.

6.The Great Bear of Wall Street,
    CosabeeLivermore,

alsocommitted suicide

However,
    in that same year, 1923, the PGA Champion
    andthe winner of the most important golf tournament,
    theUS Open, was
    GeneSarazen.

Whatbecame of him?

Heplayed golf until he was 92,
    diedin 1999 at the age of 95
    Hewas financially secure
    atthe time of his death.

TheMoral:

Screwwork.
    Playgolf.

• Arthur Cooger died a BROAD? And penniless? Maybe that's where his money went since I'm pretty sure most insurance companies don't pay for that surgery yet.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Bait? You're adorable Bill. I already know what your going to say before you think it, or are told it or...anyhoo.

:00000014:

Thank you :rolleyes: Hard to see your point - you have to go back to the Truman presidency and the end of WW2 to have a GDP as low as Obama - then Truman’s was still was higher. Makes sense though - just 2 Democrats shooting for the title of lowest GDP - at least one win for Obama :00008172:

• I'm thinking it's time to quit worrying about the past and start worrying about the proposed tax bills that are going to manage to screw us all but takes care of where the money comes from to get a legislator re-elected! It's really slick to pass a 500 page bill in the middle of the night that no one has seen!!!! Do you really think you Senator read the damn bill? Nope, he did what the Party told him to keep the cash flowing! The entire system is so broken that we will never see a fix. It's all about the money and getting re-elected. If you really think any of them give a rat's ass about you, I have ocean front property in Nevada to sell you. It's all about "THE PARTY", screw the people, they won't know or do anything about it. Term limits are the only solution, but those who can make that happen would put themselves out of a job. I personally have zero use for any of them. Throw out the labels and get some people who can get things done. The entire bunch needs to go starting at the top. With that, I'm done with this thread.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• I'm thinking it's time to quit worrying about the past and start worrying about the proposed tax bills that are going to manage to screw us all but takes care of where the money comes from to get a legislator re-elected! It's really slick to pass a 500 page bill in the middle of the night that no one has seen!!!! Do you really think you Senator read the damn bill? Nope, he did what the Party told him to keep the cash flowing! The entire system is so broken that we will never see a fix. It's all about the money and getting re-elected. If you really think any of them give a rat's ass about you, I have ocean front property in Nevada to sell you. It's all about "THE PARTY", screw the people, they won't know or do anything about it. Term limits are the only solution, but those who can make that happen would put themselves out of a job. I personally have zero use for any of them. Throw out the labels and get some people who can get things done. The entire bunch needs to go starting at the top. With that, I'm done with this thread.

I can’t disagree with 99% of what you said - mainly term limits - that would go a long way in draining the swamp- don’t go - your input is appreciated!!