** Help Get My Sling to Maggie from MA/NH area **

• ** Help Get My Sling to Maggie from MA/NH area **

I want to go to Maggie but I won't be able to leave my house (35 min north of Boston) until late in the day on June 1st and I don't have a trailer either. Is there a shipping company that is reasonably priced or maybe I can pay someone headed in that direction on an earlier date (w/ an enclosed trailer) to pull mine down and I could fly down on the 1st??? I need to figure out my options. It would be amazing to shake everyones hand and have a beer! Someone just told me about Plycar who can ship it back and forth at a reasonable price. I don't want to drive it down as I have a brand new paint job and don't want 14 hours of highway rocks smacking up against my new paint. Any ideas?!

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• I just called him and he's going to back back to me on a price.

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Thanks @MACAWS

My pleasure
    Just make sure you tell uncle Dave that I have been a good boy and I still want to work on our project once you get some breathing room.
    I know you are swamped and tat is a good thing - but you are helping everyone else get more HP and I am dead in the water!

Keep up the great work - everything you guys do is well worth waiting for.
    That being said I don't want to be using a walker when it finally gets done!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• My pleasureJust make sure you tell uncle Dave that I have been a good boy and I still want to work on our project once you get some breathing room.
    I know you are swamped and tat is a good thing - but you are helping everyone else get more HP and I am dead in the water!

Keep up the great work - everything you guys do is well worth waiting for.
    That being said I don't want to be using a walker when it finally gets done!

I will remind him you are still on the waiting list.
    Thanks for being patient :thumbup:

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• Pictures... Or... You know...
    Really interested because you took a take on the Rev Dynamics Sling and I plan too as well...

i copied a lot of mitchs' artistic touches but did some stuff to make it my own. All of my friends think I'm completely nuts for spending this much money on my slingshot but they just don't understand. It would be so good to be immersed in a bunch of other people who share the same disease!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Nothing too exciting so far. All the Sanding and smoothing of the textured parts is done. Should be done in a few weeks finally! Almost every panel is smooth now. Colors are black with a faint pearl, white pearl and red with a little of the same pearl. He's painting my custom speaker pods to hold my fav JL M series 7.7 components and all other pods. Hood with 2 stripes (See yellow duct tape pic) lol everything is mapped out lots of fun goodies!

• Thank you! I'm excited to have it completed. I'm counting the days like it's a child about to be born or something & we're in the final trimester. We had an ultrasound last week.... it's a girl and she's ANGRY !! =)) I'M A DAD EVERYONE!!!!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Thank you! I'm excited to have it completed. I'm counting the days like it's a child about to be born or something & we're in the final trimester. We had an ultrasound last week.... it's a girl and she's ANGRY !! =)) I'M A DAD EVERYONE!!!!

Congrats DAD!!!!!! :00000436::00000441::00008040::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @Uglyrider954 i know I'm gonna be so jelly of this paint job. your gonna push me to follow suit and eliminate all that rough textured black trim get it all shiny lookin like yours will soon be. stop pushing me to do theses things eric. i think your really starting to be a bad influence on my addiction. i thought we would help each other through the 12 steps. not be partners in each other addictions. one of us may have to move. just when we think were done huh bud... @Uglyrider954 I'm sure your doin an event tonight somewhere in mass. try not to stay to busy bud

• we're both slattics Bro! (Prounounced: Sling-addicks). We're horrible for each other but I'd have it no other way!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• thank you @MACAWS. I might not even bring it if I can't find a viable shipping option but I plan on coming down anyways just to meet everyone.

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• So I talked to Paul and he's willing to pick up my sling and shuttle it both to and from Maggie in one of his enclosed trailers. I'm not even going to shop around for anyone else... he gave me a good price and if he's a friend of the forums... he's a friend of mine! ... Now I just have to find flight and figure out hotel situation next!

*Thank you for the recommendation guys!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• So I talked to Paul and he's willing to pick up my sling and shuttle it both to and from Maggie in one of his enclosed trailers. I'm not even going to shop around for anyone else... he gave me a good price and if he's a friend of the forums... he's a friend of mine! ... Now I just have to find flight and figure out hotel situation next!

*Thank you for the recommendation guys!

Good Luck and see you at Maggie Valley