Clinton vs Trump

• And remember......IF Trump wins......Our friends up north are supposed to get
    ROSIE O'DONNELL, Barbara Streisand and many other libturds as a consolation prize.
    SO leave the wall DOWN until they get up there, then build it to KEEP THEM THERE!!!!!

Our gift to the Great White North from your friends in the bass ackward US.
    :00008040::00008084::00008172::00008356:

• This is honestly like asking "Do you want to get cancer or Aids?" Both are going to kill you in their own horrific way...you just got to decide which way you want to suffer. I'm probably one of the few on here...if not the only one that will be voting 3rd party.

I'm just as upset as anyone at the poor choice we are left with this election cycle. That being said, pick the one you deem to be less evil and vote for them - don't throw away your vote on an unelectable third party. Far too many have fought and died to protect that right - please do not cast your vote frivously!! IMHO!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm just as upset as anyone at the poor choice we are left with this election cycle. That being said, pick the one you deem to be less evil and vote for them - don't throw away your vote on an unelectable third party. Far too many have fought and died to protect that right - please do not cast your vote frivously!! IMHO!

It's for that exact reason I can't vote for Hillary or Trump. Both will continue the wars that are getting our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines killed. I have spent over 5 years in the middle east watching our great flag draped across the pine boxes of kids that got sent to a war with no strategy, no exit, and no plan to reach a diplomatic resolve. This has to stop.

A wasted vote to me is simply voting for someone you don't believe in. Trump and Clinton are the result of people constantly voting for the lesser of 2 evils. It really should have been a Rand Paul vs Bernie Sanders election...but unfortunately it's not the case. I was a registered Republican till this year...Trump is the reason I am not longer Republican. I won't try and sway any votes. I will simply vote for the person that is best fit for the job.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I fully understand your reasoning but do you think there is a Chinaman's chance in hell a third party can win this election? They can't even make it on the debate stage. I truly believe the time has come to obliterate the Rep/Dem parties but I don't know exactly how we could ever make that happen. Until that day they are the only way a candidate for President can get elected. Voting third party may make you sleep better but will in no way effect the election - may as well save the gas from driving to the voting booth.

• I fully understand your reasoning but do you think there is a Chinaman's chance in hell a third party can win this election? They can't even make it on the debate stage. I truly believe the time has come to obliterate the Rep/Dem parties but I don't know exactly how we could ever make that happen. Until that day they are the only way a candidate for President can get elected. Voting third party may make you sleep better but will in no way effect the election - may as well save the gas from driving to the voting booth.

As an Asian...I take a little offense to that. LOL. Especially since economically...all Asian countries are the ones that house all our manufacturing jobs...the ones keeping things competitively priced here. And yes...there is a chance. Not a big one...but a chance. It won't come from a traditional vote. It would come down to the Electoral Votes. Clinton and Trump are the most disliked candidates in history...And they definitely haven't made any friends in the House of Representatives. If neither Clinton or Trump can get to 270 electoral votes, a third party could win.

Voting in the popular election to get a 3rd party to 5% changes the party affiliation from minor party to Major party...meaning that Rep/Dem would have another major party to compete with and that major party would then get Matching funds just like Rep/Dem do now. This is how change is made. Keep voting REP/DEM and there will never be any change.

It's not about sleeping better. It's voting for the best person for the job.

I'll never understand why people will go out of their way to buy the best insurance, shop for the best price on a car, the best built homes, the best quality clothing, that our pockets can afford...but the idea of choosing the best person for the job is so scary...especially when the choices are so so bad.

By telling anyone that a 3rd party vote is a wasted vote you do 2 really big thing...First you tell people that their opinion doesn't matter. And funny thing happens when you tell people that...they typically will fight against it. Second...you keep the cycle of garbage candidates going. If the Rep/Dem feel that they can keep the cycle of garbage going...what real fear do they have? Who changes that? You think Rep and Dem will one day wake up and say...we're making a boat load of money...lets go ahead and change that. The 2 major parties have no vested interest in the people. Because they don't need to. Maybe it's time to make the changes as needed. That has to start with the way a person thinks...and to get rid of the mindset that the only parties are the only choice.

Added info...there are 29 presidential candidates. 20 here on the Colorado Ballot. 6 that are on the ballot in 40+ states. Sadly...the media hasn't told you that. A little research goes a long way. Just cause the Rep/Dem have the most money...doesn't make them the most qualified.

• That is all fantastic in THEORY!! Way too much money behind Rep/Dem parties. Sorry for THE pessimism but have VERY little faith in government and people receiving handouts voting for change.

• Br4hm4 don't let no one deter you for voting for a third party candidate, that is your choice and your choice only. We all have our reasons why we vote democrat, republican or independent get out there and cast YOUR vote who you have faith in.

• That is all fantastic in THEORY!! Way too much money behind Rep/Dem parties. Sorry for THE pessimism but have VERY little faith in government and people receiving handouts voting for change.

The pessimism is warranted. Especially with voter fraud, people ignoring blatant truth/fact, people actually fabricating lies intentionally to get votes, and the constant fear that is out there from both major parties. There is a big movement of change happening now...and it's not going to slow down. It's the reason why people have been hearing more about 3rd parties this year more than ever. It's the reason that Bernie Sanders made so much noise before he sold out. It's the reason Trump was looked at as a credible outsider until he showed he was just as bad as every other politician. You can't run before you can walk...you can't walk before you crawl.

• Br4hm4 don't let no one deter you for voting for a third party candidate, that is your choice and your choice only. We all have our reasons why we vote democrat, republican or independent get out there and cast YOUR vote who you have faith in.

Everyone has their reasons for voting for who they want. It's that democracy that makes our country great. I may not agree with people that are voting major party this year...but just like most things in life...people have short memories and after Nov 8th, you will see a few angry people...a few people saying "I told you so"...and then everything will be back to the way they were for another 4 years. Wash rinse repeat.

• The pessimism is warranted. Especially with voter fraud, people ignoring blatant truth/fact, people actually fabricating lies intentionally to get votes, and the constant fear that is out there from both major parties. There is a big movement of change happening now...and it's not going to slow down. It's the reason why people have been hearing more about 3rd parties this year more than ever. It's the reason that Bernie Sanders made so much noise before he sold out. It's the reason Trump was looked at as a credible outsider until he showed he was just as bad as every other politician. You can't run before you can walk...you can't walk before you crawl.

I hope you are right on - we need positive change no matter what it takes- Hillary sure ain't it and Trump is very questionable!!