BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• I have to wonder if the people who spread this type of conspiracy crap even care that their lies can kill children? Seriously are they completely heartless?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

and where is your proof? Show me links and not from “fact checkers” that are paid to create misinformation...and debunk everything or create doubt....

• and where is your proof? Show me links and not from “fact checkers” that are paid to create misinformation...and debunk everything or create doubt....

PROOF?!?!?!?

Do you even know what the word means? You cannot prove three words of the millions that you have posted on this forum.

PROOF to you is like a crucifix to a vampire.

• random thoughts

I think most people would agree that at the very least being vaccinated reduces a persons chances of getting the virus - its not perfect, but it does at least improve a persons odds of not catching it

I also think its pretty obvious that only people who are infected can spread the virus to others

so taken together this would indicate that vaccinated people are less likely to get the virus and therefore must be less likely to spread the virus

given this I have to wonder why anyone would knowingly choose to put others at a greater risk of a potentially deadly virus?

I keep hearing people point out that it isnt perfect, that some people still get the virus, but so what if its not perfect - - how many saved lives are required before its worth it? - - to me the answer is one!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It has nothing to do with life or death or medicine, Ed.

It has everything to with Red an Blue and a wannabe dictator.

well Im not sure I would say wannabe dictator, but putting that aside the thing I find funny is that Donald Trump is responsible for the creation of the Pfizer Vaccine without him and his administrations push and funding this vaccine wouldn't exist - - - and I would be willing to wager that BigDog and most of the other anti covid vaccination people I know of would have been first in line to get the vaccine if Trump had remained president or if they had thought it would have helped him get reelected

It seems like they would rather risk a 29 times higher chance of death should they catch the virus than see Biden get any kind of political boost should we succeed in stopping covid

seriously I consider myself a Conservative Libertarian and it makes me sick to think that people are making their decision on this based on politics and what they hear from political pundits

The numbers right now show that an unvaccinated person is 29 times more likely to die should they catch covid than a fully vaccinated person - - forget any other number - that number alone should be all you need to know

I would be willing to bet money that if there were a known tick that lived where these people live that if it bit their dog could cause death and if there were a vaccine they could get their dog for free that would make it 29 times less likely their dog would die - - these people would be in line to protect their dogs - no questions asked they wouldn't even think twice

but to protect themselves, their family or their friends - - oh hell no, not if it might help Biden that will never happen

very sad

• I've received both doses and no where along the process did I have to show proof of political affiliation. I've heard Rachal Maddow make the claim Republicans are refusing the vaccine. Not sure how she or anyone has collected that data for the accusation? Sounds like using something impossible to validate and pushing for a political agenda?

• I've received both doses and no where along the process did I have to show proof of political affiliation. I've heard Rachal Maddow make the claim Republicans are refusing the vaccine. Not sure how she or anyone has collected that data for the accusation? Sounds like using something impossible to validate and pushing for a political agenda?

I am only going based on the people I know personally who have refused the vaccine - - so far every single one of them is a person I would classify as far right - - now dont get this wrong, I also know many other people I would classify as conservation who have gotten vaccinated. on the other hand I do not personally know any liberals who have not gotten the vaccine when it became available to them, although I do recall many of these same people who prior to the election said they didn't trust Trumps vaccine, they said he was pushing something untested just to get reelected - - of course they changed their tune after Biden pushed the same vaccine

like it or not much of the decision making about this vaccine has been political and that is a sad thing

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I am only going based on the people I know personally who have refused the vaccine - - so far every single one of them is a person I would classify as far right - - now dont get this wrong, I also know many other people I would classify as conservation who have gotten vaccinated. on the other hand I do not personally know any liberals who have not gotten the vaccine when it became available to them, although I do many of these same people who prior to the election said they didn't trust Trumps vaccine, they said he was pushing something untested just to get reelected - - of course they changed their tune after Biden pushed the same vaccine

like it or not much of the decision making about this vaccine has been political and that is a sad thing

It has nothing to do with life or death or medicine, Ed.

It has everything to with Red an Blue and a wannabe dictator.

Interesting, I can tell you my experience is everyone of my republican friends have received the vaccine as soon as it was available. Like myself have logged on every morning applying on multiple lists till finally I had the opportunity. If someone such as a reckless irresponsible LLM is going to push an agenda that can't be proven it doesn't surprise me. Many republicans on this site have been vaccinated. Myself one. I just believe in information, science and personal choice.

Ed, this is not directed your direction, (you have provided some good compelling info) rather at the narrative the media pushes. Would it be responsible for me to assume that most people in the following article are Democratic and use that info to process that Democrats are refusing the vaccine? After all many large cities have a high minority percentage along with a high percentage of democrats. That's the low, cheep, tactics the LLM thrives on.

Why aren’t Black and minority COVID-19 vaccinations rising? | WOWK 13 News (wowktv.com)

• just an interesting side note - just south of here Coachella and down into Imperial county is a great deal of farm country and as one might suspect a very large population of hispanic farm labor, both documented and undocumented. Before the vaccine became widely available to younger people our congress person Raul Ruiz was down there on several occasions having huge vaccine events to try to vaccinate all of these essential workers - - personally I was all for it, after all these people help bring us our food, I just think it is interesting how different population groups have been dealt with as far as government trying to get them vaccinated - I guess they see some people as having more value that others - - probably true, but not something I feel comfortable with my government deciding

• I did see that on TV with Paul Ruiz having vaccine events, good stuff. In the beginning I myself was denied on multiple occasions to get the vaccine. Frustrating as my granddaughter who lives with us was able to get vaccinated before I was. She qualified because of a multigenerational family. What, I live in the same house, in fact I pay the bills along with my wife and I'm the multigenerational part!

I suppose in the eyes of the federal government they have decided I also have less value.

• I did see that on TV with Paul Ruiz having vaccine events, good stuff. In the beginning I myself was denied on multiple occasions to get the vaccine. Frustrating as my granddaughter who lives with us was able to get vaccinated before I was. She qualified because of a multigenerational family. What, I live in the same house, in fact I pay the bills along with my wife and I'm the multigenerational part!

I suppose in the eyes of the federal government they have decided I also have less value.

fortunately my wife and I both being over 65 must matter - we both managed to be fully vaccinated by early/mid March - - I didn't have to wait in line or try to make appointments at all, my medicare provider called me up and asked me if I wanted it and I said yes. at that time my wife hadn't retired yet and was still on her employers insurance - they didn't offer anything special, but I got on the website and got her in for her first shot on 2/20 and her second was march 17 - - really got lucky as I know many others who were trying to get in around the same time that had all kinds of problems - - I suspect that for an old fart I may be a bit more computer savvy than many other old farts

• All my Republican friends got the shots. It seam to me it is the much younger people that are not getting the shots around here. But being younger they seam to know what is best, they think.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

I saw a while ago that more democrats had the shot than republicans by about 2 to 1....and I commented on that in an ignored post....at that time.

and for everyone that is still buying Rachel’s BS you deserve what’s coming.... MSM is a propaganda machine feeding you misinformation....deliberately and not for your benefit.

• I saw a while ago that more democrats had the shot than republicans by about 2 to 1....and I commented on that in an ignored post....at that time.

and for everyone that is still buying Rachel’s BS you deserve what’s coming.... MSM is a propaganda machine feeding you misinformation....deliberately and not for your benefit.

Yeah, the QAnon Shaman puts out far more believable info. Thing is, he won't have internet access.

Poochy here will carry on. He doesn't know what he's talking about either, so it doesn't matter.

• ...I also think its pretty obvious that only people who are infected can spread the virus to others

Tell me if I'm off base on this one. The shot and/or getting COVID provides protection against the virus, but it doesn't mean it doesn't land inside our nasal cavities. During a training one of our instructors said her immune system was compromised so she could not take the vaccine, thinking the above I would literally jump out of her way to not breath in her vicinity.

You can call me an idiot. Only you though. :POKESS:

• Tell me if I'm off base on this one. The shot and/or getting COVID provides protection against the virus, but it doesn't mean it doesn't land inside our nasal cavities. During a training one of our instructors said her immune system was compromised so she could not take the vaccine, thinking the above I would literally jump out of her way to not breath in her vicinity.

You can call me an idiot. Only you though. :POKESS:

No, your not crazy at all, you are simply being a considerate person and looking out to be sure you don't accidently cause this person harm - - - When Jesus was asked what was the most important commandment he responded that the first was to love God and the second was to love everyone else - even if a person is not a follower of the teachings of Christ I still think living in love toward everyone is the way we should all strive to live - - I know we are not perfect, and of course we will mess it up, but it sure would be nice if we at least tried our best

And yes, that even includes living in love toward those you think are 100% wrong on every political issue - - - heck Jesus says we even have to love the Tax Collectors - - - as He says any fool can love his friends and and those who love him back - - that's no challenge at all - - seriously what kind of commandment would it be if we only had to love the easy people to love?

• Fox News - 99% of hospital admissions are people not fully vaccinated

only 0.92% of deaths were breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated patients

as of Aug 30, a little over 1.6 million Americans were hospitalized with covid-19, but only about 0.65 percent of them were fully vaccinated

that's point six five percent!

Health experts say breakthrough infections are expected and are becoming increasingly common with the appearance of new variants but that only a minuscule amount are resulting in serious cases, which indicates the vaccine is doing its intended job.

As of Aug. 30, more than 173 million people have been fully vaccinated and just 0.01 percent of them, or 12,908 people, ended up in a hospital or have died from a breakthrough infection, according to CDC numbers.

• Some food for thought:

A few weeks back my local city, Palm Springs. made rule that says that in order to dine inside at a bar or restaurant a person must either have proof of vaccination or proof of a negative within the last 72 hours.

In the time since the city made that rule almost every bar or restaurant owner who has been asked (and trust me the local news has asked plenty) has said that they were both relieved and happy when the city made the rule, they love that they can do this because they feel it improves their staffs safety and they love that if anyone complains they can pass the blame onto the city

The reason why I bring this up is because it makes me wonder how many large employers are now happy with the so called vaccine mandate that was announced yesterday - I wonder how many would have loved to tell all of their employees they had to get vaccinated, but didn't because of of the fallout from employees they thought they would face - - and now that fear is gone because its the governments rule and not theirs.

anyway just something to think about