BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• On a sad note, our first godson, Brian, died yesterday of COVID-19, he was 42 years old. When we made our last trip to the Philippines in January of 2020 Brian was our point man finding us accommodations in my wife's province so that they would be ready when we arrived after our day long drive down from the manila area. Up until last week my wife was talking via video chat and text with Brian regularly and he was in fine health up until their last conversation 6 days ago.

Unfortunately out in the province the vaccines have been very slow to be made available

:(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My deepest condolences' to you, your wife and extended family. A prayer is sent. While I believe it's up to the individuals choice. It's a shame that all those who want the vaccine don't have the opportunity.

• only fools believe information coming from individuals and corporations and medical experts that are being paid off and coerced to spread misinformation. Manipulated numbers to scare the public to take the poison vaccine.

yes and in my spare time I make up articles and stories and statistics to fool people like you.

so the vaccine companies don’t require their employees to get the shot?

Here is my latest made up statistics...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/3…ere-fully-vaccinated.html

Do more research....I have....certainly seems to me that the vaccine doesn’t work....at least not against Covid....

• as a side note....former girlfriend currently has Covid ...her son, his wife and new born have been exposed to her before her symptoms manifested..... baby has a fever of 102....

Let’s be clear....I’m not saying Covid or what they are calling Covid is not a real virus that is making people sick. Do I think it rose to actual pandemic proportions....no.....is it making people sick all around the world ...yes. Do I think the vaccines are safe....no. Not from all the research and info I have seen from healthcare workers, highly educated professionals, doctors etc....that are not connected or funded by the government, CDC, FDA, NIH, fauci or anybody else.

Listen to this guy’s credentials....and you decide .....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ecux1OTy56oK/

there is much more credible info out there if you take the time to look for it.....

do not trust anything coming from mainstream media....this will all become clear shortly....they will be exposed... and remember this....after WW2 during the Nuremberg trials.... https://anti-vaccines.com/hist…e/nuremberg-code-of-1947/.
    the nazis experimented on prisoners....used them as lab rats....

Also during the trials many in the media that spread lies and false information to the public were sentenced to death.....because of it. It’s going to happen here with trump EO ...about crimes against humanity.....look it up. Big tech, big pharm and many others are going to face the same fate in military tribunals .....the same thing will happen to the poll workers that perpetuated the 2020 election fraud...executed as traitors along with all the above named ...

• you say not to trust the mainstream media (which I dont) but even more I dont trust any of your extremist sources - - - seriously any source with an agenda cant be trusted even if I 100% believe in their cause.

seriously it seems as if you automatically believe any site or source that says what you want to hear

• I only have one agenda.....I don’t want to be lied to....I don’t want someone blowing smoke....ask yourself why is everyone ok with Nancy pelosi and her crew blatantly trying to make this a communist country.....you should read the Saul alinski commie playbook because they are following it word for word.....

this entire plandemic, social distancing, mask wearing, the lock downs, stay Indoors and mass vaccination has been a test to see how easily it is to get the population to comply and submit to Being controlled...... based on the majority of the populations reaction....we’re screwed...

If you think I’m the enemy ...good luck...the doctors and professionals not associated with big pharm sticking their necks out to warn the public are at risk of losing their careers and reputations.....how much are you willing to give up?

http://adventmessenger.org/noa…until-it-started-to-rain/

once it started to rain it was too late...... now the question becomes will you be too late

• guess its back to the blue lines - - can't say I didn't try, but my sanity has to take precedence

• Ed, I am so sad hearing this. This Covid virus is one bad mother not to be taken lightly. Sad to hear that an otherwise healthy 42 year old fell to virus, when some of us old guys (65+) luckily beat it. Having just come out of it knowing how I felt, it hits hard knowing that someone didn't make it through. I know it's only words, but I truly hope you and your family find ways to focus on all the happy times you were able to have with him in his way too short 42 years here. God bless you and all those impacted by this loss

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• you say not to trust the mainstream media (which I dont) but even more I dont trust any of your extremist sources - - - ..

I am so sorry for your loss. That was heartbreaking to read, we are here for you.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before... The media wasn't the reason I got my shot, it was a coworker. He's older and heavier and we both got it around the same time. He was between shots. When we were relating our experiences, his COVID experience was much better than mine. That convinced me to get it, to advise my wife to get it.

My personal philosophy has been if you are over 40 do it, under use your own discretion.

• I am so sorry for your loss. That was heartbreaking to read, we are here for you.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before... The media wasn't the reason I got my shot, it was a coworker. He's older and heavier and we both got it around the same time. He was between shots. When we were relating our experiences, his COVID experience was much better than mine. That convinced me to get it, to advise my wife to get it.

My personal philosophy has been if you are over 40 do it, under use your own discretion.

I just hope and pray that those who do decide not to get the vaccination realize that in doing so they could more easily, and unknowingly, transmit the virus to someone else. I hope these people have the courtesy to take every precaution they can to protect others - - remember we have a huge population of kids under 12 who have no choice and cannot get vaccinated and these children should never be put at risk by some "adult" who does have a choice

Seriously I dont care if you think this is complete political BS and not even real - - accept the fact that you just might be wrong and think about others - - - - - loving and caring for others even those we don't know - - isn't that what we should always strive to do??

• just found out that effective the 11th of this month our local hospital will not allow visitors in unless they have proof they are fully vaccinated or can show proof of a negative covid test in the last 72 hours

Was thinking this could really suck for someone who's loved one is rushed to the hospital in critical condition - A loved one potentially on the verge of dying and you cant get there in time

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

• https://welovetrump.com/2021/0…-multiple-football-games/

all school children must wear masks but thousands of people can sit shoulder to shoulder in a packed stadium without masks...no germs will be spread by thousands of yelling and screaming fans....does this make sense?

Maybe it’s because they paid big money to get a seat...school kids drain the coffers... to get their seats....

• https://welovetrump.com/2021/0…-multiple-football-games/

all school children must wear masks but thousands of people can sit shoulder to shoulder in a packed stadium without masks...no germs will be spread by thousands of yelling and screaming fans....does this make sense?

Maybe it’s because they paid big money to get a seat...school kids drain the coffers... to get their seats....

The kids are worth saving.

• The kids are worth saving.

not to mention the fact that most of the kids are too young to get vaccinated

• not to mention the fact that most of the kids are too young to get vaccinated

kids never Get sick .....in which fairy tale was That In...

where do you think Most school age kids get sick? I’ll give you a hint.....it’s not in their bedroom...

over 18000 adults (and no children) sitting shoulder to shoulder in a packed stadium without masks.... and I guess each and everyone is 100% healthy....nobody there has A cold or the flu or Covid ....nobody is sneezing or coughing...or spraying spit on other people yelling “go team”... only in California....

• I have to wonder if the people who spread this type of conspiracy crap even care that their lies can kill children? Seriously are they completely heartless?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info