Leave it to Alabama to overstep their bounds.

• I cant even begin to say how bad this will turn out if they allow it.

https://www.al.com/crime/2021/…on-drugs-wiretapping.html

What good will it do if they do not prosecute?

Look at NY and LA - no cash bail / no enforcement of select laws.

We look more and more like China every day.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I cant even begin to say how bad this will turn out if they allow it.

https://www.al.com/crime/2021/…on-drugs-wiretapping.html

Another jurisdiction that is too stupid to just buy their own Stingray. Or wants to be totally above board, legal, and slow to get anything done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

While not ethical, federal agencies and some local governments have been using these fake cell towers for years to suck up evidence without a warrant. I'm not sure of the legal issues around it, just the technology, as hackers have known about them for years.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• What good will it do if they do not prosecute?

Look at NY and LA - no cash bail / no enforcement of select laws.

We look more and more like China every day.

Like China? - - in China there's no bail because they just lock you up and throw away the key - - and you dont even have to be guilty or prosecuted - - - you just disappear

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Like China? - - in China there's no bail because they just lock you up and throw away the key - - and you dont even have to be guilty or prosecuted - - - you just disappear

Not exactly true but I get your point.

But just like China we have lost most of our rights and the government is out of control

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Not exactly true but I get your point.

But just like China we have lost most of our rights and the government is out of control

I can't argue that, but as a libertarian I do not think we have really had "our rights" in my lifetime - - In my view we literally should be 100% free to do anything we choose so long as in doing so we do not interfere with the rights of others, but it has never even come close to being that way - - government has always made the lines and then demanded that we stay between them

and you are right, everyday the lines get closer and closer together - - I am just glad that for most of my life it has been pretty good and I feel sad for my grandchildren who will probably never even know what they have missed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I can't argue that, but as a libertarian I do not think we have really had "our rights" in my lifetime - - In my view we literally should be 100% free to do anything we choose so long as in doing so we do not interfere with the rights of others, but it has never even come close to being that way - - government has always made the lines and then demanded that we stay between them

and you are right, everyday the lines get closer and closer together - - I am just glad that for most of my life it has been pretty good and I feel sad for my grandchildren who will probably never even know what they have missed

I just watched a good video called A Thousand Pieces put an interesting spin on when it started. Now with the Great Reset almost upon us life will be much different and not for the better.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• The Homeland Security laws resulting from 9-11 have provided far more power to law enforcement than its creators intended. Laws are too often passed with good intentions that turn out to have far too wide a range of coverage and it's very difficult to fix things later.