Classic Car Pricing: - Who's Got 'Em and Who Wants to Sell?

• a couple from the up coming auction that I like

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• click on the second link and then click on the first picture in the top row you can then use the right arrow to scroll through the pictures of all the cars that will be available.

• stopped by the auction this evening - today being the first day it is free - saw some Nic cars, some very new and some very old. there was even a 2017 slingshot it didnt sell, the high bid on it was 11k which wasn't enough to meet the reserve.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• A dealer just told Joe B that they would give him $7,000.00 in trade for his 2019.

• YEA! The Hot Rod is for sale. I cannot work on anything like that anymore so I just as well sell it, I was debating on buying me a 55 Chevy for a daily driver but realized that I could not work on it so I bought the 2023 LT1 Camaro, 378 cu. in. 455 HP. It will hit 120 MPH REAL quick. I will probably come to regret that decision.

• where in Missouri. dangerdarrell and Boomer are just over the line in Rogers .

If close enough maybe get some coffee or lunch.

Lake of the Ozarks but I'm feeling it's unlikely I'll make that deal. I'm not offering what he's asking and now he says he has a sale pending, but he said that about 3 weeks ago too. So we'll see. If I make the trip I hope to have some time to look around. I'd love to meet up with you and Darrell. Stay tuned!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Okay - went to the McCormick website yesterday to see if these vehicles had actually sold at the auction - they did

First is the Ford Panel truck - this puppy ended up selling for the reasonable price of $28,000

and the Milk Truck that my wife loved and thought would be great for hr farmers market business - - yea this damn thing sold and apparently is worth more that we expected - - this damn thing sold for $79,500

never in a million years thought the milk truck with its modifed interior and modern seat would attract bids that high - - oh well, my wife didnt need it anyway =O

• if anyone is interested here is a list of cars that didnt sell at the auction that are now available to buy at McCormiks showroom in Palm Springs - if you go the the website you can find this list and click on any of the cars for details - for instance you can learn things like the 57 T bird got a new motor this year. here is the link and the list - McCormick's Showroom inventory

• Daytona Turkey Rod Run has a ton of neat custom rods covering the full range of prices, styles and pwer plants. Here's one that doesn't rate as a SEMA quality, but sure turns heads and would kinda be a nice way for someone to enter this market place in a low buck way (relatively speaking.

It's a 1975 jeep DJ-5 that has a mild 350 Chevy and a turbo 350 transmission. It's been stretched 42 in rebuilt. He's only asking $16,900 for it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have been watching video's for two days. I went every year from 1989 until 2005. I did 5 of the big shows for around 10 years. The first year in Daytona there was only 495 registered and the Frog Follies was about the same. Ten years later they both hit 5,000 registered. I am still looking for a driver 55 - 56 - 57 for a good price (NOT A SHOW CAR)

• I did the NSRA Nationals in Columbus, Ohio when they hit 12,500 for registration and also Louisville, Ky. the year of the flood. I was parked just above the high water. Then every year I did the Frog Follies in Evansville Ind. - Charlotte Goodguys - Southeast NSRA in Knoxville Tn. - Turkey Rod Run in Daytona - Run to the Sun in Myrtle Beach. I am missing one, but of course all of the local shows. I put over 100,000 miles on the 1935 Ford that has not been out of the playroom since 2005 when I had the back surgery.

• I have been watching video's for two days. I went every year from 1989 until 2005. I did 5 of the big shows for around 10 years. The first year in Daytona there was only 495 registered and the Frog Follies was about the same. Ten years later they both hit 5,000 registered. I am still looking for a driver 55 - 56 - 57 for a good price (NOT A SHOW CAR)

What do you consider a good price FunCycle ? Pretty muxh every decent tri-five Chevy is $30k or more except the four doors.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• found out one of the reasons the milk truck sold for so much - - apparently these older milk trucks had no refrigeration systems to keep the milk cold so they would cover the milk crates in the back of the truck with ice - - apparently all of this melting ice caused most of these older trucks to rot away by rusting from the inside out - - I suspect the sale price was as high as it was because this particular truck was a very rare one that wasn't damaged by rust - of course I am speculating here, but in my visual inspection before the auction the body on this truck looked absolutely perfect

• What do you consider a good price FunCycle ? Pretty muxh every decent tri-five Chevy is $30k or more except the four doors.

I have been watching at Daytona 56 for $17,500 driver. one other one for $42,000 and everything else has been $50 or better. I was looking for a good driver 350/350 or a four speed, power steering and disc brakes on all four corners. I have not found anything for the 30 to 40 range. But now I have bought the 2023 LT1 Camaro. I had planned on trying to go to the Tri Five Nationals in Bowling green next year.