Do not get scammed for 2020 conversion parts!!!

• Making this thread because I have recently had very bad experience with these aftermarket companies offering the 2020 headlight kit. They are overcharging almost double the price for the LEDs and for the housings that are pretty much plug n play. To everyone thinking about doing the conversion these are mostly PLUG and PLAY for the for all the headlights guys. Order ALL the parts directly from Polaris and do the work yourself, these companies are creating their own cheap mold and LED housings and chsrging people two or three times their cost. These are the part numbers YOU will need from polaris and the approx cost depending on dealer ordered from.

Side upper panel housings/brackets

5454400 PANEL,LED ACCENT,UPPER,RH | [SL MODELS] approx $100 to $120
    5454399 PANEL,LED ACCENT,UPPER,LH | [SL MODELS] approx $100 to $120

LED lights for upper sides:

2414078 LIGHT,ACCENT,UPPER,RH $ $69.99 to $89.99
    2414077 LIGHT,ACCENT,UPPER,LH $69.99 to $89.99

Center LED Main Headlight

2414866 ASM., HEADLIGHT,CENTER,LED $360 to $390

5455736 for MAIN CENTER GRILLE (for center light) $85 to $90

Lower LED Panel/Brackets

PANEL,LED ACCENT,LOWER,RH
    $100 to $120
    5454401 PANEL,LED ACCENT,LOWER,LH | $100 to $120

Lower LED Lights

2414078 LIGHT,ACCENT,lower,RH $70 to $85
    2414077 LIGHT,ACCENT,lower,LH $70 to $85

These are the MAIN parts for the conversion thst yiu will need with a slingshot from 2015 to 2019 models. Do not overpay any of these companies or get scammed. I am doing this to educate people on what they should be paying for the OEM parts for the full headlightconversion or maybe you just want the outer lights like myself or fog lights without touching the center. There might be minor screws and bolts but your dealer can guide you on that easily. I am honestly tired of seeing people overpaying for these parts because they do not know any better.

• my advice is to get quotes from 3 dealers and then call each of them and tell them to price match the cheapest quote or better it. It works better with LOCAL dealers by the way. For exsmple i called 5 dealers all over FL got the cheapest quote and then went to local dealer they gsve me better price.

• There are parts unfortunately that we have no choice but to overpay for them because of how the market for this vehicle goes (most aftermarket parts in general for the sling). However THIS is not one of those cases. The parts are readily available from the factory directly to us and there is no reason to let any company chsrge you twice more for an inferior piece with the claim is OEM quality or better. Far from the truth and well I like to think noone in any car community wants to give away hundreds of dollars more when there is a nuch cheaper OEM alternative.

• You can also order these brackets for a 100% factory conversion. I have them but they are not really needed. A small zip tie will work just fine. They allow the upper drl’s to move up and down(or float). If you use the bracket you use the foam tape on both sides. All of my parts are oem and the fit is perfect.

5266140-329 left hand

5266141-329 right hand.

As far as the lower panel accents you will also need”

4 clips(speed nuts) 7081305

4 bolts 7520909

2 tuflock rivet 7661855

For the bottom led accent lights I ordered 4 of these so I could make a plug and play style harness.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Delph…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

• Thank you for the added valuable info.

• neverenoughtime would you share how you wired up the lower LEDs. My 2015 had two connections so I added the Canadian lights. I wonder could I use that connection?
    I ordered all the parts should be here soon. Thanks again I saved a ton of money and I prefer Oem parts!!!

• I ordered the conversion from and aftermarket place when the 2020 first came out cause you could not buy them yet. and I kick myself every time lol if I had only waited a few more months it sure would not have cost me near as much for sure. wasted my money there.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR