Polaris Slingshot Angle Drive Brace by DDMWorks

• Like what I'm reading about the brace from DDMWorks. I'm not a drag racer or tire burner but I do love to bring the power up hard on exit of corners in the mountains. Mr. Dave would you say those same forces are being generated by my riding as you those who like to drag or burn? I'm thinking of adding that brace to my SS and I'm sure I already know your answer. Dave@DDMWorks

Ordered a few minutes ago!:thumbsup:

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

Edited once, last by drfubar ().

• Like what I'm reading about the brace from DDMWorks. I'm not a drag racer or tire burner but I do love to bring the power up hard on exit of corners in the mountains. Mr. Dave would you say those same forces are being generated by my riding as you those who like to drag or burn? I'm thinking of adding that brace to my SS and I'm sure I already know your answer. Dave@DDMWorks

Ordered a few minutes ago!:thumbsup:

Well crap... I order the DDMWorks Angle drive brace the other day and just got an email saying it's going to be 4-6 weeks before I see it. Probably means more like 6-8 weeks. I might cancel my order for now.

TheDonFather - Videos

• Well crap... I order the DDMWorks Angle drive brace the other day and just got an email saying it's going to be 4-6 weeks before I see it. Probably means more like 6-8 weeks. I might cancel my order for now.

Probably sold more than they planned in a short period of time. They are good about keeping in touch.

• Well crap... I order the DDMWorks Angle drive brace the other day and just got an email saying it's going to be 4-6 weeks before I see it. Probably means more like 6-8 weeks. I might cancel my order for now.

Like EjFord said, we sold the last batch of these way quicker than we thought. The next batch is partially here already, the remainder of the parts have been shipped to us also, so we should be seeing these back in stock by the end of next week. If you need to cancel your order though, just let me know or give us a call or email and we will get that taken care of for you.

• Like EjFord said, we sold the last batch of these way quicker than we thought. The next batch is partially here already, the remainder of the parts have been shipped to us also, so we should be seeing these back in stock by the end of next week. If you need to cancel your order though, just let me know or give us a call or email and we will get that taken care of for you.

Cancelled the order then I thought better of it and have it back on order. I'd like to have it for piece of mind. Not a drag racer or tire burner but if it strengthens the drive unit I'll feel better about it.;)

TheDonFather - Videos

• Cancelled the order then I thought better of it and have it back on order. I'd like to have it for piece of mind. Not a drag racer or tire burner but if it strengthens the drive unit I'll feel better about it.;)

Wow, that was fast! 10 days from my order and UPS pulls up today, (Saturday), and hands me a box from DDMWorks! Dave@DDMWorks if you had anything to do with the fast turnaround...thankyou. It was supposed to be a 3-6 week wait on the brace. Ten days is like getting it the next day. Can you tell I'm excited?...

TheDonFather - Videos

• Wow, that was fast! 10 days from my order and UPS pulls up today, (Saturday), and hands me a box from DDMWorks! Dave@DDMWorks if you had anything to do with the fast turnaround...thankyou. It was supposed to be a 3-6 week wait on the brace. Ten days is like getting it the next day. Can you tell I'm excited?...

Glad to see your brace has arrived!

For anyone else interested our angle drive braces are now back in stock and ready to ship!

• Glad to see your brace has arrived!

For anyone else interested our angle drive braces are now back in stock and ready to ship!

Yep, and it's been installed a couple of days....

TheDonFather - Videos

Edited once, last by drfubar ().