Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• av8ingtom V-SHOT  Bear  MACAWS that would be awesome. Have passed a few riders and one even raced by without a wave. Would be nice to take a ride with other slingshots. Have had fun riding with other cycle clubs and can am spyders so far.

They are all coming out to Clarksville April 12-14 for Slingshots Uncorked I am sure you could tag along

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• av8ingtom V-SHOT  Bear  MACAWS that would be awesome. Have passed a few riders and one even raced by without a wave. Would be nice to take a ride with other slingshots. Have had fun riding with other cycle clubs and can am spyders so far.

Not sure it would be av8ingtom , V-SHOT, or Bear ,.. those guys are top notch, they acknowledge, wave and help out anyone. Even if they're wearing a bikini and it involves a pole!:00008356:

Damn it Shatneyman . I thought the Bikini and Pole thing was a secret, and I deny any knowledge. I cannot speak for V-SHOT but I can say that there are no pictures of me dancing on a pole.

• rj2885

We would love to have you join us for a ride in the near future. I will be in the Cayman Islands this weekend and returning on the 21st. I just mailed my ECU back to Bob in California so he could update my tune. I will be riding again as soon as I get my ECU reinstalled. You can PM me your contact information and I will add it to our group text for local rides.

Next event is in Clarksville, Virginia for SlingShots Uncorked Wine Festival. April 13, and 14. This is a great event and we would like for you to join us if possible. Host hotel is the Magnuson on the Lake. We are meeting at my office on Friday 4/12/19 at 2:00 pm to ride down to Clarksville as a group.

Tom Ellmer

757-201-0107 cell

If you go to post # one on this thread at least half of that list is from your area

RJ!

Don't let folks here scare you. Tom, V-dude and Bear-dude are all straight up good people. They would definitely have waved. Off the top of my head, there is also A-Team SS who also would have waved. Nice folks all of 'em.

I'm gonna send you a PM requesting contact info. I will return with mine, and that will get you on the 1st post of this thread. That way, either by forum or phone call, you will know about crew events.

Welcome to the family!

• Virginia Beach tidewater area here and have driven my 2018 ss sl bought Jan of last year as a daily driver with exception of precipitation. 25 deg? Meh. Np so long as no snow or rain. Have taken a few rides with other groups but have yet to ride with another ss much less two or more. Very open to rides anytime on weekends. Except I'm on call 1 out of 4 weeks. Seems many rides happen then😑.

That said I'm planning on a ride to cut n shoot, tx possibly week of 4th of July. Or somewhere then. Maybe 2-3 day max there. Bring a sleeping bag but first come first serve a bed is available.

We're only talking about a 1400 mile trip one way. I'll stay a week there myself then 1400 back to Virginia Beach.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Lots of Slingshot in your general area. Check out http://www.Slingshotroadsters.com for some of the rallies. One coming up in Maggie Valley, NC end of May. Also a nice group get together ---

• Do believe you would be WELCOME any time. Hope all is well. The Orange 2015 Slingshot is alive and well that came from your friend out in VA in La Porte, IN Bu11sh1t has it all dressed up.

Oh snap - my driver's license says 30, but my memory says 74.5 - was that my Slingshot?! I know you'd helped me sell mine - and I think I sold it to a guy from Indiana, but did you help me sell another one? Darn it, shoulda eaten my Wheaties! Either way - awesome.

Told the twin - she was flattered - says to meet her at the Planet Fitness next to the tootsie roll bowl. :* Keep me posted on runs!

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

• Told the twin - she was flattered - says to meet her at the Planet Fitness next to the tootsie roll bowl. :* Keep me posted on runs!

Hrmmm. This could get out of hand silly really fast. Let's continue this in person, not on this forum...

It seems like your ride ended up in the hands of Bu11sh1t . Trust me, it is in very good hands. It now has a matching trailer. And, is completely tricked out. Dude is the exact opposite of his forum handle.

Next runs, trust me, you will be informed. We should also hook up for some wine.

• Hrmmm. This could get out of hand silly really fast. Let's continue this in person, not on this forum...

It seems like your ride ended up in the hands of Bu11sh1t . Trust me, it is in very good hands. It now has a matching trailer. And, is completely tricked out. Dude is the exact opposite of his forum handle.

Next runs, trust me, you will be informed. We should also hook up for some wine.

Wasn't Heather's but a friend of hers … she posted the info back in Nov of 2015 on a Thur evening and Harvey bought in Friday morning before the sun came up and Mon we headed east and pick it up early Tue am.

Was 'stock' when we picked it up.

• Huh. A little more tricked out than I remember.

But, the only sling I know with speaker pods in the front fenders. And, he has had the flag for a long time. Flag pole is a car radio antenna, as I recall. The pic is legit.

Bu11sh1t man has been frisky. Does it now fly?

• And now it looks like this:

Hrrrrrrm. Why does it look like the sling is parked on bathroom tile? I have a feeling that you may have pranked us. May just have to call the Bu11 dude himself and get to the bottom of this. EjFord - can you offer wise counsel?

-e

Defender of truth, justice, and the American way, and very suspicious of those who take overhead photos of toy slingshots on their bathroom floor then post them on a public forum.

• Hrrrrrrm. Why does it look like the sling is parked on bathroom tile? I have a feeling that you may have pranked us. May just have to call the Bu11 dude himself and get to the bottom of this. EjFord - can you offer wise counsel?

-e

Defender of truth, justice, and the American way, and very suspicious of those who take overhead photos of toy slingshots on their bathroom floor then post them on a public forum.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hrrrrrrm. Why does it look like the sling is parked on bathroom tile? I have a feeling that you may have pranked us. May just have to call the Bu11 dude himself and get to the bottom of this. EjFord - can you offer wise counsel?

-e

It's a good thing that Harvey 'stole' it when he got it in Nov 2015. If I told you that this is the second dragon on his Slingshot....YES.... He did not want to damage the first one, so we have all new plastic on the Slingshot that you see pictured. It is just awesome ……….. The original safely tucked away.

• Virginia Beach tidewater area here and have driven my 2018 ss sl bought Jan of last year as a daily driver with exception of precipitation. 25 deg? Meh. Np so long as no snow or rain. Have taken a few rides with other groups but have yet to ride with another ss much less two or more. Very open to rides anytime on weekends. Except I'm on call 1 out of 4 weeks. Seems many rides happen then😑.

That said I'm planning on a ride to cut n shoot, tx possibly week of 4th of July. Or somewhere then. Maybe 2-3 day max there. Bring a sleeping bag but first come first serve a bed is available.

We're only talking about a 1400 mile trip one way. I'll stay a week there myself then 1400 back to Virginia Beach.

Hi rj , just wanted to ask you if you know any OHIO V-TWIN CRUISERS Tide Water Chapter MC Riders ? I have been in that area on a few times for the rendezvous 's on my MC.

• Now, I am really angry. That is without a doubt your awesome garage. So, yes, I yield again that the pics are real.

But...

How is it that Bu11sh1t dude was in town AND I WAS NOT INVITED. Thought we were friends. Snif... Sometimes I think folks are only nice to me because my beast is the only one left un-boosted, and all-y'all get curious 'bout what a stock sling looks like.

If I had feelings, they would be hurt. But, I don't have feelings, so no harm done.