Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• ^^^^^

Footage from the hunt:

That one would be on a stretcher about now - then in a few days it'd be ready to be scraped! Put a wood floor in upstairs and I'd like to get enough of them to make a rug, the prize being that black one. If I'd of saw him by himself I probably wouldn't of shot for fear of it being a pet...running with that light skin one though and it's probably more likely some German Shepard must of just had fun with his mom!

• There’s a gazillion ‘yoties where I live. It’s open season on ‘em down here - no season, no bag limit, no license required.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I wish I still lived in a area with wide open spaces you don't get those kind of shots here. The outdoor range only goes to 200yds but then I is tough for me to walk that far anymore. Used to hunt red fox in Iowa as a kid most was shot with a Sako 243. We didn't have these 1000yd guns then.

BTW how well does that can work with a hyper sonic round?

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Same here for the most part, you do need a small game permit or at least I'm supposed to have one to act as agent of land owner etc... I'm more for the fur and rather not shoot the pups unless land owner asks me to. Fur prices are crap, last year this guy was getting $125 on low side for them, this year it's a 1/3 of that if you get a really full one. Hence my rug, plus I want to learn how to sew these better and that'll be a good challenge!

• I wish I still lived in a area with wide open spaces you don't get those kind of shots here. The outdoor range only goes to 200yds but then I is tough for me to walk that far anymore. Used to hunt red fox in Iowa as a kid most was shot with a Sako 243. We didn't have these 1000yd guns then.

BTW how well does that can work with a hyper sonic round?

You still hear it, but don't need hearing protection with it. This one is heavy as it's for my competition AR and rated for full auto. I need to get a lighter one for hunting like this with them as it's really nice to have. Guy I hunted with told me after the last time I was out there he's had a GemTech I think it was can in his cart...today after hearing this one again he's ordering it. I love supressors, subsonic is way more fun as you just hear the click but this works over open!

• Ya I wanted to convert my S&W AR to a 300 Blackout. That AR has all laminated wood furniture kind of a different look for a black rifle, it's camo green. I haven't gotten around to buying a suppressor yet was kind of hoping the red tape would go away but with the new administration that would happen it is more likely we won't have anything to put one on.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• If they ever actually passed a law requiring me to turn in my few guns I think that would be a sign that it would be time to seriously consider packing up and moving our primary residence to the Philippines.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If they ever actually passed a law requiring me to turn in my few guns I think that would be a sign that it would be time to seriously consider packing up and moving our primary residence to the Philippines.

I've bumped into a few videos about Americans moving overseas and the one thing they don't address is firearm ownership...

What do you gain?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• What do you gain?

my wife is Filipino and has dual citizenship - - I have no problem putting property or guns in her name if we decided to live there

one of the reasons why it is the only other country I would consider - other countries like to do things like nationalizing land owned by non citizens especially if the government changes after the non-citizens have moved there - - - citizens always have an advantage

• I've bumped into a few videos about Americans moving overseas and the one thing they don't address is firearm ownership...

My wife is a Filipino and has dual citizenship - as such as long as I put them in her name gun ownership is not limited like it would be for a non citizen