Driver seat width

• I’m not sure where you are in FL but if you talk to Noel at cycle springs in Clearwater he can fix it the way you need it or he knows the guys to get it done. Give em a call. Noel will also give you a good deal on a new sling. I would get the older model and get the removable steering wheel and that makes it much easier for a big boy to enter and exit. Also since your in Florida you need a good top like a V Back that has nice tubing that doubles as a hand rail to pull your self in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I thought that UAS did one of Shaq's slings?

If I were to put a top on a new sling, I'd think about the https://allthingsslingshot.com…ts/ez-out-t-bar-top-frame

It allows you to stand straight up if you want, and of course, strong enough you can pull yourself up to get out.

• Is your sling all back together and running with the new motor?

No, the transmission I paid for almost 4 weeks ago hasn't been shipped yet. He's suppose to ship it tomorrow. We will see.

I'm still nursing a finicky synchronizer on 3rd gear. Shifts up fine but not always on the way back down. When I get the new transmission I'll change it all out and then fix the original trans. Then I'll have a complete spare motor & trans sitting in the floor ready in case of an "oops". My luck it'll be the right angle drive or something else I don't have. That's the way it normally works out. LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Thank you everyone! You all chimed in with good ideas. I live near the Cycle Springs dealer so I will go and see what they can do. You guys and gals are full of good advice! It sounds like I may not need to hack it up with a sawzall. That would be a nice plus. The pic of Shaq's ride is freaking awesome. I have lots of 2019s available at the dealer brand new and on sale. I know I will need the very good cover for it. I like that overhead bar to help getting in and out. If I can really fit in one then I will figure a way to get in and out of it. Again, Thanks for your help!