Perfect Pig Trail

• I really think it’s going to get worse before we see the end. The Government is actively doing things behind the scenes that lead me to believe this. Check with your local large hotels and see if the Government has contracted with them. We have 5 in our community that are now contracted. They must be expecting something to happen and don’t want panic! I see now where they say you can still be an active carrier 8 days after your better.
    Wife and I take our own little picnics together when out for a ride. Disposable gloves if we contact with gas station. It’s nice running the back roads through the orange orchards and finding new roads to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you going to stay in Sunny Florida for a while???

• Doc, you should have just called me :) I think that Mermaid and I would have put you up for the night (and the door to the guest bedroom does work)

That's real love, brother!

But ya gotta know such offers are double dangerous! First, I might just show up (like a bad penny!) Second, you have to know you're welcome at the ranch... and you have to risk my cooking. 🤪

Of course, dangerdarrell has tried it a couple times, and he ain't dead yet. 🤠

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I was really amazed when Doc&Ruby made baked spaghetti with turkey and it didn’t taste like turkey! It was great. He also made burritos with turkey. Didn’t taste like turkey at all. Have to find out how he does it. I can eat turkey more than once a year if it doesn’t taste like a Thanksgiving dinner! :thumbsup:

• I was really amazed when Doc&Ruby made baked spaghetti with turkey and it didn’t taste like turkey! It was great. He also made burritos with turkey. Didn’t taste like turkey at all. Have to find out how he does it. I can eat turkey more than once a year if it doesn’t taste like a Thanksgiving dinner! :thumbsup:

Start with 1/2 onion chopped and 2 cloves chopped garlic in a few tablespoons of olive oil in your frying pan.

When the onions are clear, add the meat (1 lb), add some Mrs. Dash, a little cayenne pepper, and 3 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce and let it finish browning.

Use the meat in any dish that requires ground beef. You can add spices for a more Mexican, Chinese, or Italian palate.

Tastes fine, lots less fat, and almost no salt. Make your doctor happy without hating yourself. 😁

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.