Truly a Happy Customer with My Dual W.P. exhaust

• ......that thought did cross my mind because I do have a set of Bilstein One-Way Adjustable Shocks.....I think once I begin to remove the exhaust I'm going to tighten up that rear shock because it looks like it only occurs from bouncing not a steady rub.....I saw one slingshot where it was visible on his tire, the rub marks ...I don't have that

• Marco, this fell off your Slingshot on the your way home. Maybe it was the source of that smell

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• ......that thought did cross my mind because I do have a set of Bilstein One-Way Adjustable Shocks.....I think once I begin to remove the exhaust I'm going to tighten up that rear shock because it looks like it only occurs from bouncing not a steady rub.....I saw one slingshot where it was visible on his tire, the rub marks ...I don't have that

The swing arm can move up and down 6”.....

• Ok so I have the cat delete W.P. Dual exhaust and I'm happy with it Except the RUBBING AGAINST MY REAR TIRE....WTF.....and I have the stock 18" rear on there but about to get NEW WHEELS .....Now for all of those that know Jeff and have told me I should call him .........Well I called and spoke with him explained the situation and my unhappiness with this issue back in Sept, than I sent him a few messages on here and left my name & address on his cell voice mail & office voice mail, a few weeks ago...........I give up , chasing after someone for something as dropping the new band clamp in the mail , isn't good customer service , I don't care how busy you are ! This issue bothers me so much , I might sell this exhaust system for something that doesn't rub against my tire.....Now I'm not bashing the exhaust but every Slingshot event I've been to from D.C. to N.Y. , I've seen the same rubbing issues on other Slingshots , now they may be fine with it BUT IM NOT !

@Madmoe, We never like to hear of issues occurring with our products and always ensure that we expedite a solution ASAP; whether that is having to overnight product or giving you an ETA on a solution. Have you called into our store line at (941-323-5912) as we have no voicemails or emails from you in last couple months, (possibly wrong number?) whatever the case, I would love to be able to assist. My direct email is SeanM@twistdynamics.com or call into the store line at the number I provided above and we will have this resolved today.

-Sean M.

• ......I called and spoke with Jeff Welter in Sept & left messages on his cell and another office # I had about 2 weeks ago......if you can get the bracket to me that would be great

Mose Walton Jr

14 Elliot st

Mt Vernon, NY 10553

.....as you can see if you followed this thread , moving my Y-pipe back another inch is the goal

Thanks ( I'll Email this to you also)

• Just in case this is your main form of communication, I will be sending you over two 2" band clamps (one for spare) tomorrow you shall receive them by this Friday 11/1/19. This information is also confirmed in an email; have a wonderful night and let me know if we can help with anything else.

-Sean M.

• MADDMOE

Changed the title of the thread from “Not a Happy Customer with My Dual W.P. exhaust” to “Truly a Happy Customer with My Dual W.P. exhaust”.
  • ......Let me be the first to thank Sean M. At sales@twistdynamics for sending me these clamps which arrived today.....purpose of this thread has been accomplished and now I can begin this Mod ....

Once again thank you

Great that the problem has been resolved & great that you said thanks and that you changed the title of the thread.

• .. ..once again I must thank Sean M. sales@twistdynamics . ....that bracket worked PERFECT, as I have my Y pipe moved to about 5/8 inch off the rear panel and I wrapped it mainly because I had that wrap sitting around my garage with no use for it, now time for new wheels 😁oh after my top lol

Oh and thanks to 2W2X1 for his post on this fix , for I wouldn't have known about it.....