$500 Polaris coupon

• I have two co-workers that now have purchased an SS. The first one purchased a white LE. Of course the refer a friend coupon did not fall within his purchase date. I almost threw it away. Then along comes the Blue LE wich the other co-worker had to have. So, coupon good and I got the $500 in SS goodies. Side storage bags, grill, belt guard, gas cap. I gave him $100 of it for using him as the reference instead of the other co-worker.
    Now, if you havent seen the blue one in person, it is awesome. All the body margins were tight, paint was a "no drip" application and perfect. The white areas on the hood and behind the roll hoops are a smooth surface. Dont know if the just primed and painted the stock black plastics or used a new smooth plastic inserts. The clear coat on the white is sharp. All new hood pads "the round ones" with no center brace that rests on the firewall ledge. The rusty engine plug by the exhaust manifold is crome. At work we now have a Red "fast one" White, and Blue SS. The coupons keep coming, oil change, % off, and so on. The moral: Dont throw them away because you never know what might work out. :D:D

• Would love to see a pic of a red, white & blue Slingshot together, with a large American flag waving in the background - that would be an EPIC picture!

Maybe you can make this happen at SSITS?!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited 2 times, last by Tripod ().

• I have two co-workers that now have purchased an SS. The first one purchased a white LE. Of course the refer a friend coupon did not fall within his purchase date. I almost threw it away. Then along comes the Blue LE wich the other co-worker had to have. So, coupon good and I got the $500 in SS goodies. Side storage bags, grill, belt guard, gas cap. I gave him $100 of it for using him as the reference instead of the other co-worker...The coupons keep coming, oil change, % off, and so on. The moral: Dont throw them away because you never know what might work out.

What are these coupons of which you speak, and how do you get them?

• Did you trade yours in on the Blue? Looks like the cobra colors in person. Yeah we will coordinate a ride to work day for the pic. I always have a flag on mine.

If that question was for me, no, I just bought the blue one as my first one. Loved the colors, among other things.

• No my mistake, I thought Tripod changed his avatar to a blue one at a quick glance. LOL They did the blue right and polaris is learning from all of our input, mods, and suggestions. Enjoy your new blue baby. :)

• No my mistake, I thought Tripod changed his avatar to a blue one at a quick glance. LOL They did the blue right and polaris is learning from all of our input, mods, and suggestions. Enjoy your new blue baby. :)

A look of complete horror...LOL!
    (LOVE my nuclear sunset orange SS!!!!!)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I have two co-workers that now have purchased an SS. The first one purchased a white LE. Of course the refer a friend coupon did not fall within his purchase date. I almost threw it away. Then along comes the Blue LE wich the other co-worker had to have. So, coupon good and I got the $500 in SS goodies. Side storage bags, grill, belt guard, gas cap. I gave him $100 of it for using him as the reference instead of the other co-worker.
    Now, if you havent seen the blue one in person, it is awesome. All the body margins were tight, paint was a "no drip" application and perfect. The white areas on the hood and behind the roll hoops are a smooth surface. Dont know if the just primed and painted the stock black plastics or used a new smooth plastic inserts. The clear coat on the white is sharp. All new hood pads "the round ones" with no center brace that rests on the firewall ledge. The rusty engine plug by the exhaust manifold is crome. At work we now have a Red "fast one" White, and Blue SS. The coupons keep coming, oil change, % off, and so on. The moral: Dont throw them away because you never know what might work out. :D:D

And I never see any of you on the road! Seriously!!?!?! What the shit!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Yeah strange aint it. We all work on Fort Carson and my co-workers live in the fountain area. Rocky Mountain Cycle is having a SS event on saturday so they might be there. My daughter is visiting from San Antonio so we are headed to Estes park for the weekend. She is in the Airforce and we just had a thanksgiving dinner for her, turkey trimmings and all. Need a nap now LOL.

Free goodies I love it. Wish I had some friends with money! The only way
    Tripod would have a blue Sling is if it were NUCLEAR BLUE! Hope the weather is good for you.