NEW - Go-Pro / Camera Mount for SS from Rist Rocket Racing

• @Speedr117 it absolutely does work. I made a slight change in the way i mounted mine. Its not absolutely needed but I took a small piece of the soft side of velcro and put it on the hook first. Then I slipped the camera over it. It made it SUPER SUPER snug. and the mount will work anywhere on the hoop due to how it mounts. It has a screw that lets the front side more in and out. So the wider part of the hoops is no problem ....

I just made the suggestion to RRR to maybe include a piece of that soft velcro to felt. Its definitely a great camera mount.... It is as secure as you will find anywhere.

I have a picture somewhere of mine mounted. I only had white velcro with me. It would look better (and I'm sure everyone has black velcro) with black velcro.

• @rabtech, the Velcro was just to make it a snugger fit, not to prevent scratching of the roll hoops, correct? Did your roll hoops get scratched? Also, it looks like you put the soft Velcro on the hoops, not the mount. Was there a reason for that? Obviously I'm trying to keep the Slingshot as pristine as possible...

Thanks!

• @rabtech, the Velcro was just to make it a snugger fit, not to prevent scratching of the roll hoops, correct? Did your roll hoops get scratched? Also, it looks like you put the soft Velcro on the hoops, not the mount. Was there a reason for that? Obviously I'm trying to keep the Slingshot as pristine as possible...

Thanks!

I put it on to keep it from scuffing the paint. What I had found out was it made it even snugger and fit even better with it,,, Just a piece of the soft side is all you need. And I put it on the hoop first and then slipped the clamp on.

I would definitely add a piece so that it snug AND protected....Just cheap insurance....

• I've been meaning to post about this product. It is great, and worked great with the GoPro, with one caveat: For where I mounted it, on the side of the roll hoop (not the top), I needed the extra Velcro in between the roll hoop and the clamp in order to make it not wiggle. Unlike @rabtech, I put the Velcro on the clamp, not the roll bar. Worked great! Again, very pleased with product, just make sure you have some Velcro with you.

• Nothing is ever easy when it comes to technology. Got my GoPro Hero11 today. Every time I go to update the software the Gopro Quik app on my phone says it can't connect. But I can connect the phone via the Quik app when not trying to do the update. Makes no sense. I'll call support tomorrow but I'm about fed up and ready to send it back. Phone is a Samsung note20 ultra.

• Nothing is ever easy when it comes to technology. Got my GoPro Hero11 today. Every time I go to update the software the Gopro Quik app on my phone says it can't connect. But I can connect the phone via the Quik app when not trying to do the update. Makes no sense. I'll call support tomorrow but I'm about fed up and ready to send it back. Phone is a Samsung note20 ultra.

People make fun of me and my Sony
    Sony Mavica MVC-FD90 1.6MP Digital Camera - Grey

But I can make it work even with the Floppy disk.

• People make fun of me and my Sony
    Sony Mavica MVC-FD90 1.6MP Digital Camera - Grey

But I can make it work even with the Floppy disk.

Ha ha, I have one of those in my basement of "collectables"... The floppy disk can hold a whopping 8 pictures... but don't try to take one after another... it takes a bit to write the data..... :). Here is my upgraded version as well... It even allowed video recording.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.