Today, I Got Rocked!!!

• Glad nothing serious happened and amazed they were actually held accountable. Surprisingly, Florida is the 3rd worst state for damaged windshields caused by debris off trucks. Since much of FL is basically a swamp, lots of dump trucks are needed for pretty much everything needing to be built. The term "dirt cheap" doesn't apply as a new house might have 20K for just fill. The poor guys driving them are paid by the load and barely make ends meet. Many of the trucks have no plates, bald tires, shredded covers and are simply unsafe. I've lost 3 windshields over the years here and driving the SS and riding MC is always an experience as I get to pass 2 "fill" stations every day.

• Glad you are able to get on with things. Wish they could have gotten some payback. Good old paintball barrage (head shots).

The only thing better is a good old "frozen" paintball barrage. You won't have anyone coming back for more of that, and trust me I've never been shot with a bullet but a frozen paintball is about as close as you can come to it.

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Got brand new nitto 555 all the way around because a semi dumped a milk crate full of random tools and supplies in front of me. Busted the cars headlight to the left of me also busted the car headlight in front of me who was behind the semi. And then knocked a young kid off his sport bike in the left hand lane up about 30 feet in front of me. He was swearving to avoid all the crap. I took a screw driver up through rear tread and out the side wall. Luckily there was a discount tire about a mile up the road. It was meant to be. Had only the rear in stock that's all I needed to get home. Ordered the fronts got a week later. The semi never stopped probley didn't even realize it happened.

• I honestly don't know - it's been a good neighborhood but someone has it in for my neighbors (same people). Don't understand it, they're some of the nicest people I've ever known. Last night they broke into their house WHILE THEY WERE THERE! Her husband heard them, grabbed his gun but they heard HIM & hauled butt out of there. They had found his cash stash too but luckily dropped it in their haste to avoid being shot. I think I'm going to be awake all night tonight (going to keep an eye on their home)...

Would love you as my neighbors!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app