Under-the-glovebox bass vs. behind-the-seat bass...

• I been wanting a sub since I cant get enough sound. My thought was since I got rid of that pig muffler setup, I have all this room now at the firewall area. I been thinking of making a fiberglass enclosure and putting a 10 or 12 at the passenger foot well area. I actually think this will work great and not take any storage area away. I am open to any thoughts on this idea. I do most my own mods due to funds and I like making stuff. Any ideas and input is welcome good or bad.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I been wanting a sub since I cant get enough sound. My thought was since I got rid of that pig muffler setup, I have all this room now at the firewall area. I been thinking of making a fiberglass enclosure and putting a 10 or 12 at the passenger foot well area. I actually think this will work great and not take any storage area away. I am open to any thoughts on this idea. I do most my own mods due to funds and I like making stuff. Any ideas and input is welcome good or bad.

Underground Auto has done that, it does require a bit of fab work when installing but if you would rather just buy the box made they have you covered.

PS I just finish reading that you would rather make it yourself, in that case you can somewhat mimic what they did, it does sound well .

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• A place in Dallas has done that as well... With plexiglass and led lights and all... 😎

plexi glass looks cool and all but it doesn't take heat well specially the kind that lives in the engine bay reduced as it might be, so I wonder how well it will hold up to the test of time.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.