Sling lines Roof

• curious to know - does the top actually come with the pop rivet gun - or do they just assume everyone already has one?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• :/.... Think im still drawn to that twist dynamics Sting Ray top, The best looking one to me is that Polaris Slingshade top but know way im paying them that price for that cheap made top, the next best for the lines of the slingshot , to me is that Sting ray...….

I'm with you. The stock Polaris top is also too short for me. My head comes to the bottom of the top bar of the roll hoop. That roof is just too short - the front of it was actually below my eye line.

I just bought a new SS (to be picked up in a couple weeks) and am having them put on the TD Gull Wing. I did look at their Sting Ray and Stinger roofs and really thought about those too, but went with the Gull Wing just because of the easier T-Top removal.

• Another thing that is not good if you are long legged, is that this cuts about 3 to 4 inches off your entry. When you put your feet in you are just a little tighter bringing them in.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well, we all have different taste and views. I bought my slingshot because I wanted the same open road feeling I got back in my motorcycle days, as such a roof, any roof, goes against the entire reason why I have the slingshot. I briefly tried a meansling top, because my wife hates the sun, but even that was too much, still let in to much sun for her and blocked to much sun for me - that top has been taken apart and stored, not even sure I know where all the little parts are and don't care.

You may want your sling enclosed and hate the idea of it another way, but I equally love my sling fully open and would sell it and get something else if turning it into a cage were the only option

What's really great about the Slingshot is that we all can make it anyway we want - there is no right or wrong, there is only what makes you happy

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies