Anyone in the Hampton Roads area?

• Hey, that's good news! I have to swing by one of these days and drop off your party tent. How long before you're able to drive and travel?

Cynthia tells me that you and V shot stopped by the week I got back from SC. I really am embarrassed to admit that I don't remember y'all stopping by >.< ! Truth is that first week up through Thursday is as good as gone. Friday is spotty and Saturday my head was back to at least 80% ;) The scary part is that I don't think I even knew I wasn't running on all eight cylinders! The answer to your question depends on who you ask I believe...If you ask me, I am good to drive now, and Smoochie agrees (she wouldn't let me if she thought it was a bad idea). I'm not going to push it, because I do want to ensure my melon heals all the way, but I will go back to work next week. Thank you and @V-SHOT for stopping by to check on me. It means a lot to Smoochie and I.

US Navy 1990-2015
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
    better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We
    seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds
    you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

--Samuel Adams

• Glad to hear you are doing better, Brother! Sounds like things are looking up for you. Just remember, there are bunch of us in close proximity to you and @Smoochie. If you guys need anything, just reach out. We're here for ya'!!

Thanks V! Much appreciated :)

@Slej I am recovering very nicely thanks!

That is fantastic news. Do not push yourself, save your energy for riding

Count on it!

Awesome news! You impressed me. It was great to meet you & your lovely wife at Crystal's party. I was touched that you stopped by even though you were hurting. Wish Crystal had arrived before you had to leave. Take care of yourself...

Wish I has gotten to meet her too, I guess in hindsight I should have waited till later to show up, but I really didn't think I was going to wear out so quickly. Take care of myself, aye. You too friend!

US Navy 1990-2015
    better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We

--Samuel Adams

• Cynthia tells me that you and V shot stopped by the week I got back from SC. I really am embarrassed to admit that I don't remember y'all stopping by >.< ! Truth is that first week up through Thursday is as good as gone. Friday is spotty and Saturday my head was back to at least 80% ;) The scary part is that I don't think I even knew I wasn't running on all eight cylinders! The answer to your question depends on who you ask I believe...If you ask me, I am good to drive now, and Smoochie agrees (she wouldn't let me if she thought it was a bad idea). I'm not going to push it, because I do want to ensure my melon heals all the way, but I will go back to work next week. Thank you and @V-SHOT for stopping by to check on me. It means a lot to Smoochie and I.

Aww, hell, we knew when we were there that you weren't going to remember it. I've had a couple of pretty significant concussions...it happens. But it was good to see you up and around and get you talking and interacting. Glad you're going to be heading back to work...get you out of the house, give you something to do besides sit underfoot and harass @Smoochie all day. Which I'm sure hasn't been happening at all, LOL. :00008172:

• Good afternoon everyone!!!! So it has been brought to my attention that we haven't had a get together in a while, so I've decided to coordinate a brief get together dinner. I am planning on expanding the invite outside of just Hampton Roads, so I'm thinking dinner in Emporia after the holidays. I know @MACAWS wants to come (I think he's feeling lonely), so a midway point works best. Anybody interested? Maybe Saturday, January 14th? Thoughts?

• Good afternoon everyone!!!! So it has been brought to my attention that we haven't had a get together in a while, so I've decided to coordinate a brief get together dinner. I am planning on expanding the invite outside of just Hampton Roads, so I'm thinking dinner in Emporia after the holidays. I know @MACAWS wants to come (I think he's feeling lonely), so a midway point works best. Anybody interested? Maybe Saturday, January 14th? Thoughts?

Is January the 14th still a go in Emporia? @V-SHOT and I will ride our slings to Emporia, but only if the temp is below 25. :00008172::00008356:
    :SLRSS:

• Still have the date reserved on our calendar!

US Navy 1990-2015

--Samuel Adams