Anyone in the Hampton Roads area?

• I was just in your area a couple of weekends ago with @ethermion and @V-SHOT reached out to us, but due to time constraints we weren't able to contact him when we were there.

But I'm sure we're not against coming that way again should you have a ride going depending on schedules and we'll pull @Cameron Roberts behind us since he's kinda slow lol

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• I was just in your area a couple of weekends ago with @ethermion and @V-SHOT reached out to us, but due to time constraints we weren't able to contact him when we were there.

But I'm sure we're not against coming that way again should you have a ride going depending on schedules and we'll pull @Cameron Roberts behind us since he's kinda slow lol

I'll do my best to keep up.

• Reviving this thread, because we have a new member in the Hampton Roads area!

@djkflay, welcome!

We have a great little group in this immediate area. If you're interested in joining us for some little local gatherings, we'd love to have you!

@sideseatdriver
    @V-SHOT
    @av8ingtom
    @Slej
    @DarkSquid
    @Cameron Roberts

(Not sure if @VaBeach Scooter is active....)

Feel free to reach out with questions. Look forward to meeting you!

• Thanks @KayTwo

I'd love to catch up with a group sometime soon. Life has been kinda crazy lately and I haven't had enough time to get out and ride.. any excuse is welcome for sure.

Look forward to meeting you and some other locals as well. Fun times!

DjKFlay
    Chesapeake, VA

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2017 Slingshot SLR, 2015 Slingshot SL (traded)

• Thanks @KayTwo

I'd love to catch up with a group sometime soon. Life has been kinda crazy lately and I haven't had enough time to get out and ride.. any excuse is welcome for sure.

Look forward to meeting you and some other locals as well. Fun times!

New to the SS, or just new to the forum?

Where in Chesapeake? We are in Deep Creek.

• That's it! Reel him in, and convince him to buy the first round! Brilliant!!!! :00008172:
    Seriously though, @djkflay welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here. Those of us in the immediate area try to get together every chance we get...either turning wrenches, pool and brew, or just enjoying each other's company. When you get your feet under you and can break free from life's deadly grip, reach out with a ride invitation, a see what happens! You might be pleasantly surprised!!!!!

• @KayTwo

Not new to the SS. This is my second. I just traded in my 2015 SL for the new SLR. Just found out about this forum yesterday.. the guy at All Out Cycles told me about it and suggested I join.

I'm out in Hickory right off Battlefield just a couple miles north of the NC border.

DjKFlay
    Chesapeake, VA

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• That's it! Reel him in, and convince him to buy the first round! Brilliant!!!! :00008172:
    Seriously though, @djkflay welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here. Those of us in the immediate area try to get together every chance we get...either turning wrenches, pool and brew, or just enjoying each other's company. When you get your feet under you and can break free from life's deadly grip, reach out with a ride invitation, a see what happens! You might be pleasantly surprised!!!!!

Thanks @V-SHOT

I'll plan to do that soon for sure. I appreciate the genuine welcome.

DjKFlay
    Chesapeake, VA

• @KayTwo

Not new to the SS. This is my second. I just traded in my 2015 SL for the new SLR. Just found out about this forum yesterday.. the guy at All Out Cycles told me about it and suggested I join.

I'm out in Hickory right off Battlefield just a couple miles north of the NC border.

Good deal!

There's a lot of knowledge on this forum. Don't know if you're on any others, but this has (IMO) the friendliest collective group and the most shared information. Hope you enjoy it - please share your expertise.

You're just a hop down the road, but that whole area is one of my favorite go-to places for local short rides. We will have to hook up and just cruise around.

Oh, make sure you put yourself on the member map, too.

• Good deal!
    There's a lot of knowledge on this forum. Don't know if you're on any others, but this has (IMO) the friendliest collective group and the most shared information. Hope you enjoy it - please share your expertise.

You're just a hop down the road, but that whole area is one of my favorite go-to places for local short rides. We will have to hook up and just cruise around.

Oh, make sure you put yourself on the member map, too.

You need to go ahead and register for the SSITS17 @ivor says he is looking for 400 SlingShots this year. Need to get a room also. Go to Slingshotroasters.com for info and registration. Now that is taken care of, welcome to the info forum. Will look forward to meeting you at the SSITS

• @djkflay, this is the info and website you'll need if you are interested.

REGISTRATION FOR SSITS 2017 now open.
    We are expecting 400 plus Slingshots to attend the 3rd annual event.Everything will take place in The Maggie Valley Festival Fairgrounds.Parking for all Slingshots within the Fairgrounds.
    You will need to be registered to participate and enter the Fairgrounds.

We are setting up a large tent ,tables&chairs to seat 300 persons.There will be an official sit down dinner(You may reserve and pay for this)
    A casual BBQ,Seminars,Show&Shine,Mega Tail of the Dragon Ride,Group rides every day.The largest collection of Slingshot vendors showing and doing installs,Casual meets&greets,food vendors,beer&wine tent.Grand Parade,Charity Raffle for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

We are for the moment holding last years registration fees to encourage early registration which helps us considerably in the planningRegistration fees will increase shortly.The earlier you register the cheaper it is.
    TO REGISTER GO TO WEBSITE slingshotroadsters.com OR OUR FREE APP
    Events page on both.Scroll down to registration.
    You may also reserve the official dinner.IMG_0249.JPG