Fire at cyclesprings

• just catching this thread. Hope everything woks out OK for @Noel Hughes. And I hope it doesn't delay delivery of my super secret custom order engine cap set that I am hoping arrives before i leave for MV. I know some folks will be jealous when they see them, like @'STYLN

Well, hey, you just gave it away! Congrats on the purple engine cap set! ;):thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Just got back from a ride with some other forum members to Cycle springs to show Noel some support from the SS community, his main concern was that EVERYONE was aware that the shop is OPEN for business,,,it seems that according to noel a few people think he is CLOSED from the Fire issue...That is not the case..so he ask us to please pass the word that they are in fact OPEN FOR BUSINESS! lol
    we had a look see at the fire damage and as you can imagine,,terrible loss, but Ins. is working with him.so that is good.
    A few of us went to lunch afterwards and had nice time with regular SS chit chat and comparing ss mods..:) thanks for reading.

• For those who have not been there, It's really a complex with 3 separate buildings. The one that had the fire was the motorcycle showroom and 3 service bays that worked on Slingshots. Parts, another showroom, and a separate, brand new service building was unaffected, hence the reason they are up and running. They even had extra motorcycles at a separate warehouse, so they haven't skipped a beat. When I was there yesterday, they had a Slingshot in the new service building getting worked on. And as always, @Noel Hughes was there...

• Just got back from a ride with some other forum members to Cycle springs to show Noel some support from the SS community, his main concern was that EVERYONE was aware that the shop is OPEN for business,,,it seems that according to noel a few people think he is CLOSED from the Fire issue...That is not the case..so he ask us to please pass the word that they are in fact OPEN FOR BUSINESS! lol
    we had a look see at the fire damage and as you can imagine,,terrible loss, but Ins. is working with him.so that is good.
    A few of us went to lunch afterwards and had nice time with regular SS chit chat and comparing ss mods..:) thanks for reading.

Nice ride over from my end of the woods. Sure beat working on the honey do list! Great seeing everyone and the burger, cold beverages with you guys only added to the day. Yes they are up and running so just give them a call if you need anything. As usual Noel was a class act, giving advice even handing out T-shirts to the gals. I can't wait to see what the re-worked place will look like.

• so we had a small get together at CS today,,8-10 of us to wish NOEL and his wife good luck with rebuilding his place after fire,,,sooooo after lunch with some of the SS crew...i am cruising along,,SS on cruise control about 75.6mph... and (joke)....i am in left lane,,,and as i approach this truck in middle lane i see this rubber orange inflatable canoe strapped to the top of this ungle green pickup..(well ugly to me) haha!...so as i get closer i see this guy hangin out of the truck drivers side waving his arm...then giving me thumbs up! .then beeping his horn as i get passed him..lol.so i think man,,,another crazy person lovin the sling,,but it could be dangerous..not concentrating...anyways... i get home safely..and sitting here with my coffee,,and BAM! i get pinged by,,,,wait,,here it comes....by......shadow warrior, from the forum..hahha it was him waving to me to say Hello! ....:) crazy man, but i love ya man!...hahahh have a nice day all...:)

• so we had a small get together at CS today,,8-10 of us to wish NOEL and his wife good luck with rebuilding his place after fire,,,sooooo after lunch with some of the SS crew...i am cruising along,,SS on cruise control about 75.6mph... and (joke)....i am in left lane,,,and as i approach this truck in middle lane i see this rubber orange inflatable canoe strapped to the top of this ungle green pickup..(well ugly to me) haha!...so as i get closer i see this guy hangin out of the truck drivers side waving his arm...then giving me thumbs up! .then beeping his horn as i get passed him..lol.so i think man,,,another crazy person lovin the sling,,)

@Shadow Warrior is a great guy! Copy that!