Lug nuts are terrible. Change them while you can.

• Ok now I am worried. Macaws that is the same ones I installed last night. via Tripod link to Summit Racing. Are they two small? Are those the same ones Tripod installed? Do I need to put the old ones back on?

• Ok now I am worried. Macaws that is the same ones I installed last night. via Tripod link to Summit Racing. Are they two small? Are those the same ones Tripod installed? Do I need to put the old ones back on?

For the record, the link to Summit was from Rabtech, not me. Yes, I have aftermarket wheels/tires but got the entire package, including free chrome lug nuts, was from my online supplier...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• Sorry Tripod, I meant to say Rabtech. But can someone tell me if I need to put the old ones back on. I also noticed they were smaller but just assumed Rabtech had researched them. Also some others have ordered the ones form Summit too. What do you guys think? Too small? I have put about 50 miles on the new ones. Damn I hope I didn't screw anything up.

• Sorry Tripod, I meant to say Rabtech. But can someone tell me if I need to put the old ones back on. I also noticed they were smaller but just assumed Rabtech had researched them. Also some others have ordered the ones form Summit too. What do you guys think? Too small? I have put about 50 miles on the new ones. Damn I hope I didn't screw anything up.

To be confused with Rabtech is the highest of honors from my perspective. From Rabtech's perspective it creates a feeling of pure horror!

Sorry I don't have the answer to your dilemma without personally seeing your nuts.

Wait... What?!?! :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• To be confused with Rabtech is the highest of honors from my perspective. From Rabtech's perspective it creates a feeling of pure horror!
    Sorry I don't have the answer to your dilemma without personally seeing your nuts.

oh my......

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

I am not sure which is why I posted the question.
    I have stock base rims and so far everyone else I have seen either had the SL rims or aftermarket - so it is possible it could be a difference in the rim.
    I would wait see if anyone else has comments -

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• To be confused with Rabtech is the highest of honors from my perspective. From Rabtech's perspective it creates a feeling of pure horror!

Do you really think he is going to show you his nuts after seeing that gorilla's set

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• OK time for everyone to learn from my mistake!
    Ordered lug nuts based on what I thought was the correct number
    but the base are way too small - so if anyone could tell me the correct number or code it would be a great help.

Thanks

As long as your thread size is right and the pitch of the conical base is the same as the factory ones they will work. I think it is 60 degrees. They will still center the wheel up properly. But, I could see why you would want a wider base.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• As long as your thread size is right and the pitch of the conical base is the same as the factory ones they will work. I think it is 60 degrees. They will still center the wheel up properly. But, I could see why you would want a wider base.

I agree but they set a little to deep in the rim. I think I would like some more surface on the base. My guess is there is a code for the base seat diameter but I missed it.
    I will wait to see if anyone else has an opinion - I am also going to take a peak at the DDM version to see what they do!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I agree but they set a little to deep in the rim. I think I would like some more surface on the base. My guess is there is a code for the base seat diameter but I missed it.I will wait to see if anyone else has an opinion - I am also going to take a peak at the DDM version to see what they do!

I couldn't find where DDMWorks has aftermarket lug nuts. Full Blown Motorsports lists these: http://fullblownmotorsports.co…polaris-slingshot-lugnuts

• Found this information on the other site.

Our FBM Polaris Slingshot Ultra-Light lug nuts are now available in 4
    different colors. Available in Red, Black, Blue, and Purple.

Price: 59.95

15PC Full Blown Polaris Slingshot Ultra-light Lug nuts

Description:
    Ultra-light weight and made from high quality forged aluminum.
    Engineered with competition racing spec lug nuts. Finished with a high
    quality anodized coding for that unique look. Removal does not requiring
    special tool. Comes in Red, Black, Blue, and Purple

Specifics:
    Thread pitch: 12x1.25 MM
    Overall Length: 2"
    Socket Size: 19mm