New Hahn/QA1 Bolt-In Spherical Coilovers!

• Free shipping it is then Travis. And I will take it one step further: a discount on a future order as well. Thanks for working with us!

Thanks also to everyone for good advice and insights.

Wow! Outstanding customer service damage control... That is what leads to continued customer loyalty and word of mouth advertising (the best kind) ...

:thumbsup:

• ALL,

First I am not saying the delays are right, but in another post or on Facebook Bill posted that he is having several health issues and is doing the best he can to recover. He is getting back up to speed and the folks at his shop are doing the best they can to cover during this painful time for him.

If you are concerned about a product from @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft then co tact his shop. There will be delays, but stop the negative comments. God for it anyone of you gets sick and need some sympathy and prayers.

Bill will make good. Always has always will.

And if you are curious I have nothing from Bill on my SS or an order in wait.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Slingrider - very well written

You are correct Bill has had and is still having health issues. From what I understand he can barely work at all but has been doing his best. His crew are doing their best to cover things in his absence but he is the heart of the operation and hard to replace.
    I do have many of his products on my SS and know the quality of his products first hand. I can also understand the frustration of those waiting.

I do wish both Bill and his wife a speedy recovery. Hopefully we will have him back contributing to the forum and shipping product soon.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That's a bit harsh @Travis, but I understand and can agree... I also want to say that they weren't necessarily negative comments @SlingRider... They were just stating about the shipping delays. That's a logistical issue, not quality parts issue... Like @Travis stated, a simple, "due to unforeseen circumstances, expect delays in your shipment..." should be posted or stated when taking an order.

I agree and stated it earlier in this thread.... Health first! I don't know Bill, but from what I've seen and read, he's a great guy with great products. Hope the recovery is quick...

• That's a bit harsh @Travis, but I understand and can agree... I also want to say that they weren't necessarily negative comments @SlingRider... They were just stating about the shipping delays. That's a logistical issue, not quality parts issue... Like @Travis stated, a simple, "due to unforeseen circumstances, expect delays in your shipment..." should be posted or stated when taking an order.

I agree and stated it earlier in this thread.... Health first! I don't know Bill, but from what I've seen and read, he's a great guy with great products. Hope the recovery is quick...

Yes agree. Nothing against the man(Bill Hahn Jr.). It did seem the help was a bit incompetent. The communication wasn't there and if I would have known the time frame to get the product lets just say I would have had ample time to save extra to make a Alpha or SlingMods purchase. Bill did refund the $57.77 shipping cost. Thanks to him for that and continued quick full back to good health wishes.

• Finally had time to install my set today. Really nice improvement in ride and handling. Nice to have the ability to easily go from soft to firm with a few clicks. Of all the mods I have done so far these shocks are definitely the best bang for the buck improvement you can do for your ride.