Massachusetts or Rhode Island Slingshot Owners post up here!

• III. ACTIONS ON LEGISLATION TAKEN BY THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE

1. The Governor may sign and approve a bill. It is then returned to the Secretary of State who notifies the branch of origin of the bill's passage into law.

2. The Governor may veto a bill and return it to the branch of origin. If three-fifths (3/5) of the members present and voting (by roll call vote) approve the bill in both houses, it becomes law, the Governor's veto not withstanding.

3. The Governor may allow a bill to become law without his signature. If the General Assembly is in session, the Governor transmits the bill without a signature to the Secretary of State following the sixth day (Sunday excepted) that the measure has been presented to him or her. If the General Assembly has adjourned, the act becomes law unless it has been transmitted by the Governor to the Secretary of State with his or her disapproval in writing within ten (10) days after adjournment.

• Hi All,

A new member here in Metrowest MA. I've had my SS(red SL) for a year now; purchased from MOM's motorcycles in Foxboro, MA.
    I've added my fair share of goodies from the Fine Folks at SlingMods, SlingshotOnly, Allthings3 and others...I only have about
    1,400 miles on the clock; but those miles have been some of the most interesting in my 43+ years of driving...I'm Blessed to be
    able to drive/ride such a vehicle.

I've only seen one other SS in my travels around my locale, but was unable to catch up to him; so I've never actually spoken to another
    owner in person.

Glad to be part of this forum...Enjoy the week Folks/Gene

• Welcome!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Excellent Somerslee...my favorite color SS...Enjoy your riding, we've been blessed weather wise as of late.
    BTW - You may or may not know that there is a Thurs night bi-weekly car show just up the the road from
    MOM's in the Bass Pro parking lots next to Gillette Stadium.

I hear there are 1 or 2 SS's there occasionally; I'm going to try and make my way there one evening (believe
    it's 5-8pm)...Hope to see you on the road at some point - you'll be easy to spot :)

• lowell checkin in here again there a couple of guys in my area i think one in dracut and the other not sure,but my dad and uncle both bought one aswell so theres 3 of us out this way the numbers are slowly growing in this area maybe soon some new england area events

• Yay! John and I finally have the issues resolved with the State and were able to get our Slingshot finally. Attached is a picture in our neighborhood overlooking Mount Hope Bay in Bristol, RI with Fall River, MA in the background. It was a little overcast, so more will follow.

We finally got it registered on the 11th and I must say, my husbands smile on his face after leaving the registry with the registration finalized was priceless. We have been riding nightly and John is enjoying the responses, but I am a little off with it after a while. Feel like I am showing off, which is not a comfortable feeling, but John is loving it. Amazing how quickly I was able to drive it with no problems, since I haven't driven a standard in quite some time. But it just came back naturally. Now to meet up with other riders in the area to share the enjoyment.

Funny story, not to me, but to others. John picked me up at work one night and a member of the Club (I am a Club Administrator for a Golf Course) thought he was my son picking me up. We don't have children and my husband is 6 months older than I am. He is 61 and I am 60. So now the joke is I am his mother!

Additionally, the other day riding through town, a pretty girl was jogging on the sidewalk and spotted us and yelled, "Nice ride dude!" Dude! I haven't heard that in ages. We laughed so much that night.

In closing, thanks everyone for your support since we became members of this forum. You guys/girls are the Best!

• Congrats!!!! It's been an amazing adventure for all of you to get where you are today :00000436: I'm glad you never gave up!!!
    You should not feel weird about showing off something you & John worked so hard to get!!! Besides.....it's not your fault these Slings are instant car shows where ever they appear!! Just enjoy it and the unexpected attention it gets when your out & about!!! :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi