noisy SS. bad radio reception. where does this reflector go? is this a car? please help!!!

• I guess when all the tech and talent oriented people left it caused a vacuum over there. Your not the first person to mention the information was a bit stale over there.

Man I just wish I could tell the others stuck over there where we are. I know that some are over there to stay. And I know that some just don't know where we are and would move immediately over if they did.

I appreciate you making it over here. Anything you need just ask.

• WELCOME @infostrada748 I haven't been here long enough to know all the specifics about the fracture, so to speak. But, that which I DO know, has led me to believe life is much better on this side of the fence. Great people, great family, and a butt-load of great wisdom in all things SS. Settle in, pour yourself a tall one, and enjoy the company. Most are likable, as well as paper-trained. You will figure that out soon enough. Now, go out there and have fun! Be careful where you step!!!! 8o:thumbsup:

• I guess when all the tech and talent oriented people left it caused a vacuum over there. Your not the first person to mention the information was a bit stale over there.

Man I just wish I could tell the others stuck over there where we are. I know that some are over there to stay. And I know that some just don't know where we are and would move immediately over if they did.

I appreciate you making it over here. Anything you need just ask.

I sneak in one of the following pics periodically over there. It's my version of your Easter Eggs here but it's for the Admins over there (yes, they delete them but sometimes it takes them a few days to find them & by then, they've been seen by a lot of people - I expect to be booted off the dark side one of these days but don't really care...) :thumbsup::thumbup:

image.png

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014