Polaris (Slingshot OEM clothing)

• Now Im thinking 2XLG??

find a XXL of the EXACT one you are interested in- full zip or 1/4 zip (they will fit differently). Email the seller a question: (presumably Ebay- I sell there, and always put those dimensions in my listings)
    "When laid flat, without stretching:
    what is the ampit to armpit dimension?
    Sleeve length from underarm seam to end of cuff?
    Length from top of should seam & sleeve to bottom of the shirt."

Find a sweatshirt/lite weight jacket that fits well, lay it flat on your bed, and measure the same as above, so you can compare. I am thinking that xxl will be too big, and you will want XL.

• find a XXL of the EXACT one you are interested in- full zip or 1/4 zip (they will fit differently). Email the seller a question: (presumably Ebay- I sell there, and always put those dimensions in my listings)"When laid flat, without stretching:
    what is the ampit to armpit dimension?
    Sleeve length from underarm seam to end of cuff?
    Length from top of should seam & sleeve to bottom of the shirt."

Find a sweatshirt/lite weight jacket that fits well, lay it flat on your bed, and measure the same as above, so you can compare. I am thinking that xxl will be too big, and you will want XL.

I got hold of a chart and took all my measurements, yeah XXL is to big, need a XL :thumbup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Im just curious, Anyone with a Polaris brand jacket or sweatshirt, how does Polaris clothing fit? Larger, smaller? I see a sweatshirt I like... the funny thing is the LG are $39. then the second you go to X-LG price shoot2 to $70-$90! :00008862: I have contacted 2 different seller and have gotten 2 different answer?
    Im 5'-11" 185, was told by one seller to go with the LG and I'll still have room, other seller says XLG will be a little tight??

I took my sling in for service at Gregory Polaris in Jacksonville, Ar last week. They had all their Polaris brand slingshot Apparell on sale for 50% off. We bought $183 worth of polos and jackets and they only charged us $63 tax included. They must have used Arkansas math? Might be cost effective to contact them, even with shipping.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• I took my sling in for service at Gregory Polaris in Jacksonville, Ar last week. They had all their Polaris brand slingshot Apparell on sale for 50% off. We bought $183 worth of polos and jackets and they only charged us $63 tax included. They must have used Arkansas math? Might be cost effective to contact them, even with shipping.

That's awesome! I never catch breaks like that!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• a large swallows me... And usually in jackets I wear a large just for some bending room for sweaters and such... BUT it could be because it's a MENS jacket..... The dealership at the time did not stock WOMENS...

Yes, I tried it on, no there was not a mirror, so I knew it was a tab bigger than usual but I had a sweater on and didn't realize how big it was til I wore it a couple more times...

I'll swap somebody for a women's medium... Or sell you mine for ??? I still got purchase tags in the pocket. Worn maybe 6 or 7 times....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• tried contacting you through message here? Never heard back ....whats best way to reach out????

Click the "start conversation button like in the example I've provided in the pic below. I responded to your last message but never heard back from you. I'm sorry if I may have missed a response somewhere! That's not usually like me to not respond.

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM