Car, Bike, Truck Show & Toy Run

• There were a couple slings and other bikes that came to the event. There were also few people in attendance. Hopefully I will have a short video up in a day or two that I can put up a link for.

Thanks a million to each and every one that came today. This home depends on this event to help support their budget for the following year.

To the SS owners/riders that were there today I want to offer a special "Thank You!". I regret that I didn't have the opportunity to meet/speak with each of you but today as all the past Eldridge Toy Run events I was wearing multiple hats and was buzzing around like a bee all day. Hopefully next time I see you I'll have more time to get acquainted!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• BTW: There are currently 27 children at the home.

Do any of you have any idea how long it takes one guy in a SS to give rides to 27 kids and all their house parents and all the employees of the home not to mention other friends and all their children and grand children? One of you guys could have hung around and helped a brother out. LOL

I hope they had a good time because I know I sure did!

At the end of the event the official total of funds raised today was over $$$ 97K $$$!!!!!!

There will be more trickle in up to the end of January. I will give an update after we have our post event meeting then.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Nice work, @TR Ganey. Sounds like a great event.

Question - second pic, fully enclosed Sling, is that owner in this forum? Just curious.

To the best of my memory the guys name is "Buck" and I have no idea if he is in this forum or not.

@larry Do you know if Buck is a member here?

I was only able to speak with him for a couple minutes but he did mention that he had heat and that before summer he would have AC. Pretty neat looking rig!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited once, last by Ghost ().