Slingmods has everything on sale right now..

• People handle grief in different ways wanting to control or change it. I had an older gentleman who called to tell me his wife of 60 some odd years had passed away in his arms just a few hours earlier. When we started the conversation he was giggly - an unexpected response for certain but within moments of our conversation he was uncontrollably sobbing, lost, and unsure how to move forward

I couldn't imagine.

RNJ12

• I can. Been there. It sucks. Hang in there, @Ross

I'm all good - the great part of my job is that i get to significantly make a positive difference for the people i speak to everyday. My point was really more for the folks on the forum that have lost a loved one and for whatever reason the support they need they cant get from family - just a reminder that we are second family here and if you need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to listen to you, or someone to pour you a drink, or someone to ride with ..... whatever it takes to help get the demons out - well we're here for you .... you just have to let us know

• I broke a steering wheel puller that I got from them and it was immediately replaced. I decided a part I bought wouldn't work for what I wanted and a return was immediately authorized. They back up their sales with top-notch customer service. It doesn't stop when they get your money like some other companies.

Whatcha gettin'?

Looking at the rear windshield or wind restrictor they call it..............thinking etched with the American flag and lit in red

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises