Painted Brake Calipers

• Obviously you know nothing about my skill level. I can watch a video and throw something together quickly but I can't spray shit out of a can.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Try eating more Mexican food. It loosens things up and sprays much easier. Don't forget to flush frequently while spraying to avoid clogs. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• Believe it or not.... the Duplicolor paint applies with an included brush. You just clean the caliper with the included spray cleaner and then brush on the paint with the included brush. Walk away from it when you have applied 2 coats. JUST WALK AWAY. Come back in any few hours. You will find that 95% of the brush marks have flowed out smooth as glass. Amazing stuff. And you don't even have to disconnect the brake lines to achieve a professional job.

You can buy the paint that is an aerosol but I wouldn't recommend it. Here is the contents of the brush on kit. Give it a shot. You will be impressed..

• I used the duplicolor kit with a brush and Rab is correct. It flows smooth. Very easy to use. Don’t try and be perfect on first coat.

Be patient and don’t hurry. Look around and make sure you cover all the caliper younwant covered!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...