Polaris Comfort Seats

• Got my Polaris Comfort Seats installed today on my 2015 SL. First impression is they are really comfortable. Went for a short two hour ride and did not need any pillows for my lumbar support. Things that I found a little different that I have to get used to is you sit higher and the reach to the pedals seems to be further. The seat seems to be angled up somewhat from back to front. I am 6 foot 0 inches 192 pounds. I can feel the side bolsters touching my ribs side. So I don't think these are made for anyone that is a larger size. I will probably go for a long ride tomorrow, 4 to 6 hours weather pending. I'll let you know my thoughts afterwards. Oh they really look good in the 2015 SL. I did not think I'd like the looks of them without any red on the seat like the originals but they look real nice.

• Agree that they are softer but I kind of liked how low the original design sat. I'm having a hard time finding that driving sweet spot. Wife wanted them so there you go. Happy wife happy life. Installed them at SSITS and I'm still trying warm up to them for aggressive driving.... :)

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Follow up as promised. Went for a 134 mile ride today. Really like the seats and getting used to sitting a little higher. No more Pillows! I do put the seat a couple notches forward so I can recline more. Very cushy.... If you are taller than 6.0 you may not like the riding position. On the other hand, if you are shorter you would probably like sitting a little higher. Wife thinks they are great but she is 5.0 and vertically challenged.