• Greetings all. New owner here as well. Had my SLR for a little over a month now and I have read A LOT of information here. I've got the itch and starting to plan out what I have in mind.....but Jesus! What is up with these prices? Over a grand for an exhaust system? You can get chrome plated Hooker headers for a 350 for about half the price than an Alpha for a sling! I realize that it's new and the aftermarket is highly specialized, but dang! Oh well...I know I'll end up spending more than I should because they are so stinking fun!

don't the 18 SLR's have the adjustable Blisten shocks ?

• I believe most have installed them their selves. Not hard as @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft sends them to you at the proper ride height. If you have any problems just post and someone will help you figure it out.

Thanks for the tag! @Locapacow, here is a video we did that outlines the essentials, I think you may find it useful in determining if you wish to tackle this yourself. If you've any questions you'd like to ask, don't be shy, I aim to please!

Coilovers Install Video

• i just want to thank everyone for the kind words im looking forward to the upcoming run but i believe its going to be a COLD one this year btw funcycle can ride with me any day but i will not EVER push my ride with anyone else in it with me im nuts and know it but ill never take a chance on hurting anyone else BUT i have to admit i did want to show my ass when he was with me lol but didn't, and goats-hogs im same age also bring it on mines bone stock

• Any interest in a 1320 Stainless Exhaust that I got right from a good friend? I promised I would use it, or pass the deal on to someone for what I got it for. I have the muffler (looks almost new), all baffles, bracket. It is the one that comes off the exhaust manifold or the header, and still exits about the same place. PM me, email me, or hit me on FB if interested. It will be reasonable is all I can say. With @av8ingtom

And welcome to the forum!

I'm going to go with the Alpha variable. I like it loud, but it would drive the wife nuts.

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders

• ...and goats-hogs im same age also bring it on mines bone stock

I look forward to it. Maggie Valley '18? Not trying to be anything but what I love... riding hard. Problem is, I can push the limits, and my wife is just smiling or laughing..... :D Mine was bone stock at the last MV... Still no forced air now and staying N/A. I think you and I need to meet and talk a bit, it sounds like we are brothers from a different mother....