Adding to the new look

• How about adding the sound of a Merlin 12 cylinder super charged engine during a dog fight when the guns are going off!

Beautiful work which evokes a number of childhood dreams and fantasies.

As a kid, I wrote a list of things I wanted to accomplish in life. Many items on the list have been accomplished and many have not.

One goal was to get my pilots license and own (not fly one, but OWN) a P-51D Mustang. Well, I haven't gotten the license and in no way have I been successful enough to come remotely close to affording one.

But, when ever I see the Mustang at an air show or museum, there is an absolute emotional draw to that machine - just can't explain it.

Your Slingshot is just awesome.

• Might be tough to do both sounds at same time..For the Machine gun sounds I simply put an mp3 recording onto a thumb drive and stuck it into the stereo system and ran it on a loop. I could do a separate one for a Merlin.
    There are places where you can fly in Mustang and even get some stick time without a license. The other pilot simply has to be a licensed instructor and type rated if required.
    Flight Experiences - The Collings Foundation

• Here's how to make a fake machine gun barrel.
    You'll need 1&1/2 inch thin wall PVC, 1/2 inch PVC and black pipe insulation. Just cut some pieces off the end of the pipe insulation and squish them inside the larger PVC and then run the smaller PVC through them. Drill fairly large holes every 1.25 inches all the way through, do another line of holes in between staggering the holes. Paint flat black and dab some clear or black silicone glue on the ends.

• Here's how to make a fake machine gun barrel.
    You'll need 1&1/2 inch thin wall PVC, 1/2 inch PVC and black pipe insulation. Just cut some pieces off the end of the pipe insulation and squish them inside the larger PVC and then run the smaller PVC through them. Drill fairly large holes every 1.25 inches all the way through, do another line of holes in between staggering the holes. Paint flat black and dab some clear or black silicone glue on the ends.

Can't wait to see that one day real soon. Like 9-30-17 real soon. Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater, FL is having a Slingshot bike show from 6-10 if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app