I'll be in Johnstown NY 12095 Is anyone close by

• I have another business trip for tomorrow and I should be there around 3 - 4 pm till 08/02/2017 for business, I'll go on this trip with my SS . So if any member lives close enough I would love to hook up for a ride. My Barbie can not come with me because of health issues (she just came back from the hospital), :(:(:(

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I have another business trip for tomorrow and I should be there around 3 - 4 pm till 08/02/2017 for business, I'll go on this trip with my SS . So if any member lives close enough I would love to hook up for a ride. My Barbie can not come with me because of health issues (she just came back from the hospital), :(:(:(

@mytoy
    Please tell Barbie we will keep her in our prayers
    I hope it was nothing serious and she is back in the right seat soon.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Hope Barbie recovers quickly. Give her a hug from Tripod...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @mytoy.........hoping Barbie has a speedy and complete recovery!!!! :):)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi