Any optometrists on this site. Seriously

• Alright when I bought my SS it had a windshield on it and I had them take it off because I have issues looking through plastic. It makes me nauseous and things in my field of vision become distorted. I has the same issues when I was a welder I had to use safety glasses that had glass lens because of the distortion issue.

I recieved my new wheels and tires today and my free double bubbles....I installed the bubbles to see if they distorted my vision and they do...

I even tried my new glasses with a prism on my right eye lens and it didn't make a difference.. That said if I close either eye and look through the windshield things aren't distorted....it's only when using both eyes that it gets whacky...

So is there any type of prescription that can fix my problem. My next step is to cut off about half of the bubble so I can see over it.

I installed them almost two hours ago and took a short ride and my vision and head still don't feel normal. It messes me up pretty good.

• Set up an appointment with your optometrist. There are prescriptions specifically made for situations just like this. I don't think they were that pricey. Either that, or you could try the patch!!!!