Just being mean to BlackDeath on the Skyway

• @BlackDeath (Aaron) can drive really very well.. He just has one flaw. He will ride you tail way to close.. Him and I were way out in front of everyone else and I had slowed down a good bit to let others catch up. Basically I wasn't hauling ass down the road like we had been. I look behind me and Aaron was still right there on my butt. So after going a few miles I noticed that he would drop back on hills. BINGO. I figured out how to shake him. I could just USE BOOST to pull away from him!!!! I knew he could not accelerate like I could especially up a hill. So after finding the right hill I slowed down to a crawl and here is how that worked out..
    And yes. That was me laughing at the end of the video.

• NICE...but that is just MEAN, :00008359: That is what some serious ponies gets you... wow!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @BlackDeath (Aaron) can drive really very well.. He just has one flaw. He will ride you tail way to close.. Him and I were way out in front of everyone else and I had slowed down a good bit to let others catch up. Basically I wasn't hauling ass down the road like we had been. I look behind me and Aaron was still right there on my butt. So after going a few miles I noticed that he would drop back on hills. BINGO. I figured out how to shake him. I could just USE BOOST to pull away from him!!!! I knew he could not accelerate like I could especially up a hill. So after finding the right hill I slowed down to a crawl and here is how that worked out..

what camera is that

Ok ok... first off I didn't know why you slowed down so much so I wasn't downshifted.. of course you can pull away from me with more horsepower... I don't need a turbo to outrun you in the twisties... so I will let you laugh as you pull away in a straight line :P

• @BlackDeath I have said it before. A good driver can wind up the RPM and stay a gear lower than a boosted slingshot and stay with us all day. Boost just makes it easier to walk away when we find a place to stretch our legs. You can drive good... Too good.... I had to find your weakness. :thumbsup:

Yep! He was not paying attention to what you were doing.

• One thing I noticed is the turbo has a tell. Like Rab said, if us NA's are in the right gear and listening, the turbo tells you it's about to take off. Just hit it when you hear the shhhhh and pulling away becomes harder for the turbo. We do have to bring our NA's to the brink of red line to keep up. After 100mph we NA's have nothing left that can keep us in sight though.

Great video Rab. ;)

• One thing I noticed is the turbo has a tell. Like Rab said, if us NA's are in the right gear and listening, the turbo tells you it's about to take off. Just hit it when you hear the shhhhh and pulling away becomes harder for the turbo. We do have to bring our NA's to the brink of red line to keep up. After 100mph we NA's have nothing left that can keep us in sight though.

Great video Rab. ;)

Very true! Noticed when @jorgebri60 was at about 130mph quick! And I was struggling to reach 120mph... :/