Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Are there criminal associates? I was recently informed that all of Muellers key investigators were dems and former Hillary workers and supporters, any bias there?

Do a Google search for "Trump associates going to prison". To help, prison = criminal, you should know that better than anyone. You should also know better than most, that prosecutors are held to a higher burden of proof than police.

You are an officer of the law. Do you let percieved or known republicans go free and throw the book at percieved or known Democrats? I have faith you serve your post admirably, as I do for most law enforcement personnel.

• I like republicans, I don't like Trump. I recently joked with a friend that it would be funny if Trump, who has in the eyes of many made America less Great, did something undeniably impeachment worthy, was impeached, thereby he did "Make America Great Again". "Promise kept".:00008356::00008172:

As to Hillary, don't give up on your dreams. The 2+year FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation and "pay for play" is still alive and kicking, even if the 2 yr. Republican led House intelligence Committee investigation ended saddly with Trey Gowdy just saying, "We have found no crimes (yet) but there is quite a few things that are concerning and should be looked into further".

• Do a Google search for "Trump associates going to prison". To help, prison = criminal, you should know that better than anyone. You should also know better than most, that prosecutors are held to a higher burden of proof than police.

You are an officer of the law. Do you let percieved or known republicans go free and throw the book at percieved or known Democrats? I have faith you serve your post admirably, as I do for most law enforcement personnel.

YEP your right - criminal = prison - IT’S NEVER TOO LATE

I could prosecute Hillary with the piles of concrete evidence and secure a conviction. Don’t even tell me about Republicans going free after the ultra corrupt Obama/Clinton administration. Let Trey Gowdy crawl up the ass of all of their associates for 2 years and I’d bet you there would be glad Trump was successful on prison reform. I know you are a never Trumper but to say Reps are more criminal than Dems is just incorrect or fake news as they say.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• YEP your right - criminal = prison - IT’S NEVER TOO LATE

I could prosecute Hillary with the piles of concrete evidence and secure a conviction. Don’t even tell me about Republicans going free after the ultra corrupt Obama/Clinton administration. Let Trey Gowdy crawl up the ass of all of their associates for 2 years and I’d bet you there would be glad Trump was successful on prison reform. I know you are a never Trumper but to say Reps are more criminal than Dems is just incorrect or fake news as they say.

I never said "Reps are more criminal than Dems". You are incorrect there and spreading fake news.

• I 100% disagree with this. What the e-mails say mean nothing to the voters. They were classified and do not need to be posted and no one, the voters , need to know what was in them. What's important is that they were handled incorrectly. I have multiple e-mails, 1 for personal use,.. don't care if it's hacked because they are nothing. Another for work, more secure but nothing I wouldn't be concerned if the newspaper got. 1 secure for work that you don't need to know, law enforcement only,.. and 1 that "IS" at a level that very few have a need to know access to. Not to be demeaning but no one here would have access to it.

I guess it depends on which e-mails we are talking about. There were plenty of e-mails that were leaked that were not classified - none of the e-mails that were taken from the DNC and leaked were classified and these were the e-mails that showed collusion between the Clinton campaign and the DNC against Sanders

when I say the voters should know I was revering to the non classified e-mails which to my knowledge were the majority of e-mails where the content was actually released. most of the noise about the classified e-mails was more about there existence on lap tops where they didnt belong and on un secured servers - this information showed a lack of care for classified information, but I do not recall the actual content of these emails being much of what was leaked

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I find it funny that the book Cohen was pinning says almost the exact opposite of what he just told congress

so was the book full of lies or was his testimony full of lies? - - - - either way is sure wont help his credibility as a witness

• Cohen is nothing but a backstabbing, bottom crawling, disgraced attorney trying to save his own ass anyway he can. If he were credible or had any hard proof the President had done anything illegal he would be getting probation instead of prison. It is an embarrassment to the legal profession that he is allowed to testify to anything with zero credibility he has. And yes WOLF it is wrong for the President to cherry pick favorable things from his testimony - IMO he should have never been called before Congress in the first place as nothing he says should be believed.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I find it funny that the book Cohen was pinning says almost the exact opposite of what he just told congress

so was the book full of lies or was his testimony full of lies? - - - - either way is sure wont help his credibility as a witness

So the book says the stuff he told Congress the first time, that has him going to prison? Maybe it was penned back then. Maybe he planned on it being in the political fiction section.

One thing is certain. Trump as President is a boom for the book market, print news, televised news and internet media markets.

Who buys these stupid books that politicians and pundits write? Omarosa, Clinton, Hannity, O'Reilly....

• So the book says the stuff he told Congress the first time, that has him going to prison? Maybe it was penned back then. Maybe he planned on it being in the political fiction section.

One thing is certain. Trump as President is a boom for the book market, print news, televised news and internet media markets.

Who buys these stupid books that politicians and pundits write? Omarosa, Clinton, Hannity, O'Reilly....

the problem is that in his testimony to congress he listed two events that he said made him realize Trump was bad yet according to the news the book he pined praising Trump was written after both of those events

as to who buys these books? - apparently enough people to make the Obama's very rich

• Reparations - - - seems like many of the Democrats running for president are embracing the idea of paying reparations for slavery. This has me wondering how they would do this. How do they insure that only people who's families impacted by slavery get these reparations? who do they collect the money from to pay these reparations? how will they insure that peoples who family has a history of slaves are not having their tax monies used to pay reparations? will there be an income cut off so that our ultra rich people who happen to have a family history of slaves do not get reparations? or will middle class people be taxed to give these monies to the likes of Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson?

these "reparations" sound like a bunch of feel good talk to me so that the snowflakes can try to rid themselves of the terrible guilt they must feel, but they also sound almost impossible to actually implement without horribly taxing the wrong people to pay people who either dont need it or deserve it

what do mt friends here think? - - Do you think the people in this country today owe a debt to the descendants of the people who were slaves?

and if so how would you propose this be done in a way that you think would be fair?

• Reparations - - - seems like many of the Democrats running for president are embracing the idea of paying reparations for slavery. This has me wondering how they would do this.

I don't have any problem with this at all .... I would be fully supportive of providing every living person who was actually a slave a free house and government job for life (this includes all the Africans, Irish, Scots, Asians, and Native Americans who where slaves/indentured servants) as well as making every person who owned slaves pay for it .....

There .. done ...

.... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Don't know about everyone here but for me i'm real tired of paying for what my great great granddaddy might or

might not have done. When is enough enough?

I tend to agree with you and as far as I know no one in my family were ever even slave owners, but there are those who say that even today if you are white you have benefited from "white privileged" that is a direct result of "institutionalized racism"

I am not Black and I will be the first to say I have no clue what it is like to be black in this country, but even if there has been a huge disservice done to people of color I am pretty sure that just throwing money at individuals is not going to fix the problem