Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• l'm totally speechless after watching this video. Who would have EVER guessed that we'd be flying at speeds 1,000,000 times FASTER than Biden's thought process? You can't make this shit up.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/…rip-would-take-7-minutes/

East coast to West coast flights in 7 minutes. So you can actually arrive in California almost 3 hours BEFORE you leave Boston. I guess that sounds about right. I've always said that California is so screwed up you have to reset your watch YEARS behind where ever you left from.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• l'm totally speechless after watching this video. Who would have EVER guessed that we'd be flying at speeds 1,000,000 times FASTER than Biden's thought process? You can't make this shit up.

East coast to West coast flights in 7 minutes. So you can actually arrive in California almost 3 hours BEFORE you leave Boston. I guess that sounds about right. I've always said that California is so screwed up you have to reset your watch YEARS behind where ever you left from.

after Trump gets back in....shortly....it’s been rumored we are going to take a 10,000 year leap in technology....everything we’ve been told and learned in school has been nothing but lies and rewritten history to fit the deep states agenda...for us....keep us in the dark....not making waves.....so they can do their evil deeds in private away from our prying eyes.. one of the rumors is...we’ve already achieved interplanetary travel. Think about why trillions of our tax dollars has been disappearing over the last 75 years and probably much longer. The day before 9/11 they announced the government lost (meaning can’t find and account for) $2 trillion dollars... 9/11 took that right off the front page... so how was our national debt trillions of dollars before the Covid lock down? Do you see that money on your drive to work. That money is hidden up in space (moon and Mars bases, space stations) and away from out prying eyes....or in under ground tunnels and military bases...tunnels and bases criss cross the country and the world... you’ll learn about this all very shortly..... when 2.0 circles back...

Ok, the educational part of this story is over....please return to your denial and ignoring any type of research... you’ll get mouse click finger... very painful to learn the truth...

Maximum Warp....Scottie...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• BREAKING...

the CDC just backed up my claim (fact checked) about the extreme danger of RACIST 21......our next PLAN...DEMIC...

WE MUST VACCINATE ...Get the RACIST 21 SHOT IN THE ASS ....

I want see his college diploma and all the racism corses he took and his grades....

he graduated ... RADICAL, LIBERAL, LEFTY, COMMIE.... LOUDY........ at the bottom of his class....

expert in health and

get the 💉..... we had Bill Gates develop it...... guaranteed to change your skin color to make you not a racist... right before your very painful untimely death...well what did you expect....it’s still experimental...

• He has a point.

perfectly normal to hire according to skin color...... Who needs QUALIFICATIONS..... we met our quota.... this sounds like the 60-70s....when companies had to hire “token” individuals just to make Radical, liberal, lefty, commies happy.... so see how far we’ve come.....hmmmm..... always marching behind.....

• after Trump gets back in....shortly....it’s been rumored we are going to take a 10,000 year leap in technology....everything we’ve been told and learned in school has been nothing but lies and rewritten history to fit the deep states agenda...for us....keep us in the dark....not making waves.....so they can do their evil deeds in private away from our prying eyes.. one of the rumors is...we’ve already achieved interplanetary travel. Think about why trillions of our tax dollars has been disappearing over the last 75 years and probably much longer. The day before 9/11 they announced the government lost (meaning can’t find and account for) $2 trillion dollars... 9/11 took that right off the front page... so how was our national debt trillions of dollars before the Covid lock down? Do you see that money on your drive to work. That money is hidden up in space (moon and Mars bases, space stations) and away from out prying eyes....or in under ground tunnels and military bases...tunnels and bases criss cross the country and the world... you’ll learn about this all very shortly..... when 2.0 circles back...

Ok, the educational part of this story is over....please return to your denial and ignoring any type of research... you’ll get mouse click finger... very painful to learn the truth...

He's RIGHT!!!

There's a shitload of money under my house. Hidden in the sewer system. OR. . . . is it just . . . .