Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• China joe....you’re up....

Joes got this.....they are as we speak preparing pallets full of cash......it worked last time....

nobody would ever believe there could be national election fraud.....I’m not buying it..

so why would we need MORE national guard troops in DC....you would think something big is ready to drop.......hmmmmm......I’m going to deny that too......Baaaaaaa .

• I just want to sit back and relax a watch all these people that voted for Biden try to understand what the hell is going on. I imagine we will all be broke by the time all our energy starts coming from other countries. Gas should be close to $5.00 a Gal. by Summer. This country is going to Hell. Or maybe we are already there and don't know it yet.

• Oh that's rich... confused-squared

Wait, it's CNN... Can't be true... laugh-squared

What was that about perceived victim? Well, I guess so... Especially when you didn't even vote! bored-squared

No link provided so.....how many.....specifically ....and of those that didn't how many where eligible.

Pretty easy to write an inflammatory headline/article knowing there where in fact people there to simply attend the rally or peacfully protest who where under age and not provide context or confirmation ...

And you fell for it ..... laugh-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I didn't read the article and didn't think anyone, except maybe you, would read it since it's CNN...

Just thought it was pretty hilarious. It popped up in my news feed. Along with Trump's new legal team.

I can post if you like:

CNN: They stormed the Capitol to overturn the results of an election they didn't vote in.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01…on-voters-invs/index.html

There ya go. I still haven't read it. Facts take away from humor. clown-squared

• he’s talking about antifa.....can they even read?

• he listens to MSM....LOLOLOLOLOLO

• this guy is most likely going to be in charge of the country when Biden gets arrested....he will be the interim 46....

it won’t be trump....he’s staying clear so nobody can blame him.....I’m afraid his job is done....he did everything in one term....that needed to be done.

• I know... cry-squared

What a quick change of course... Too bad it took just a bit longer than some of the other heartbroken, soul crushed QAnon "storm" supporters... laugh-squared

Bigdog... What will he think of (or be brainwashed) next? confused-squared

fluid situation and the info keeps updating....situational awareness. ...moves and counter moves.....if your enemy is coming up behind you ....you don’t keep looking forward...

It’s not over yet....you’ll know when everyone is in gitmo that it’s over...you can watch it on tv...

I’m out of the loop I don’t watch China news network...