Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• ....................................................................................................................................................................

Cadet Bone Spurs quote "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," he tweeted Oct. 13, 2014.

Obama total: 37 times in eight years.

Waddling Whale total: 306 times in 4 years. (That is the number confirmed by the White House. MANY times, he got tired of watching FOX and just went golfing.) He preferred golf to reading reports. When you read at a 5th Grade level, it's a struggle.

........................................................................................................................................................................

• And your now President all the way thru it all....

ready to lead :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ....................................................................................................................................................................

Obama total: 37 times in eight years.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Might want to check that again ........

In eight years the official public number of times Obama played golf according to Secret Service records is 306. His overall 8 year average is 38 times per year however the second term comprised more of it with an average of 45 times per year. This is the official public tally.

The same Tally for President Trump from inauguration day to November 20, 2020 is 142. Some media sources are claiming 285 which is actually the number of days he has visited clubs with courses (including those he owns). Not the actual number of times he played.

As an example it is clear how this "Fact Check" from CNN is misleading ....

"Obama played 98 rounds of golf through this point in his presidency" (actually, officially it was 114 for his first term), according to data provided to CNN by Mark Knoller, a veteran CBS News White House correspondent. By contrast, Knoller said, Trump has spent all or part of 248 days at a golf course.

CNN's own count has Trump at 266 days spending some time at a Trump golf course."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25…ump-obama-golf/index.html

........ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Just had this sent to me. Can't see the ship from independence day with the light beam but it was another video none the less.

let me tell you what I saw and what was missing....

first they walked by the RV like they were Christmas window shopping. Where was the urgency?
    second, where was the bomb squad? Nobody was even looking at the RV...
    third, it was only after the explosion....I'm not calling it a bomb...that they called for all emergency responders Fire and ambulances....shouldn't they have already been at least near the suspected “bomb” area.....

Forth if they “evacuated” the area as they said in front of all the reporters....why were there people walking down the block after the explosion?

I didn’t even watch the entire video but I saw and didn’t see plenty....

anybody that thinks this was just a lone wolf nut case, is a nut case....

• First of all, I believe the shut down by all the judges was part of the plan to expose their corruption. I don’t consider that a loss.
    second at this point more and more deep staters are being exposed...

Third, the pizza stuff will be exposed so you and the other deniers can understand it.

Fifth, vogue isn’t, but all the rest of the media rags are.

Sixth, all those extended written lines make you look crazy....

My money is still on TRUMP 46....

• Let’s see, the guy with the biggest job in the world with the power to kill all of mankind at the flick of a button....should be condemned for taking few hours of some R & R to clear is mind....

how many weeks vacation do you get and sick days and personal days and family leave days and holidays From your highly stressful life and death job? I thought so....

• another thing about that video....why didn’t anyone of them even run down or walk cautiously to the intersection and peek around the corner to see what happened....just saying....NO URGENCY ...

I guess it looks perfectly normal to everyone else?

I passed a car in the opposite direction in a snow storm the other day that slid of the highway and into the ditch.....4 locals and 2 state police cars a fire truck and more to warn traffic up the road.....

Big bomb threat in a downtown business district with apartment buildings on both sides and we have a few police cars blocks away and some Sunday strollers ...no staged paramedics, no staged fire equipment, no ambulances, no news helicopters, no police helicopters, no reporters, no camera crews, not even ambulance chasing lawyers.......I’m not buying it...

and how about this...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wor…lle-bomber-133155845.html

see his picture at the bank drive Thur..... they just happened to find his picture.....all of our bank pictures are in a police data base...see what happens every time you go to the

Bank?

• Let’s see, the guy with the biggest job in the world with the power to kill all of mankind at the flick of a button....should be condemned for taking few hours of some R & R to clear is mind....

how many weeks vacation do you get and sick days and personal days and family leave days and holidays From your highly stressful life and death job? I thought so....

......................................................................................................................................

ONE FOURTH of his time waddling around doing nothing. That's not a "few hours". He wanted the job, still does, what's wrong with expecting him to at least "work" a couple of hours a day?

I'm retired, but I still put in more hours than Dump does.

.....................................................................................................................................

• Looks like BD ran out of dots. Here's some you can have.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Can't wait to see Sidney's "proof" This should be good.

Is it better than the "proof" she has been shoveling since a real President was elected by a majority of the voters? You do know where that went. Right into the manure spreader. (Maybe THAT is what was running down Rumbling Rudy's cheeks.)

In case you run out.....................................................................................................................................................