Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I was doing some reading this morning and this question was posed. In a very dark fantasy world IF Obama and Clinton were the only choices for President who would you support?? I never thought these words would come outta my mouth.....I'd get out and campaign for Obama ;(<X8o:(

I was in that unfortunate position during the last two elections .... I still feel like I need a shower .......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I was doing some reading this morning and this question was posed. In a very dark fantasy world IF Obama and Clinton were the only choices for President who would you support?? I never thought these words would come outta my mouth.....I'd get out and campaign for Obama ;(<X8o:(

If those were the only choices, I would just go shooting...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Math Trick

I love math tricks and this one really works and will only take you about ten seconds! Amazing how it really works this is my all-time favorite movie. I'm pretty good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.

Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite Movie EVER!

DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom. You will be AMAZED at how scary true and accurate this test is.

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite movie (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Blazing Saddles
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Obama Farewell Speech
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Amazing, isn't it?

• The way Donald Drumph is talking it sounds like he is conceding to Hillary "President Clinton" So Slick Willy has lost his marbles, his campaign is telling him over and over to stick to the issues. I seriously think Willy has lost his mind. We all know Hillary probably deleted those e-mails and that Drumph sexually assaulted or harassed all 8 women. Let's just say he wins "Not going to happen in a million years" This country will fall so quick like the Titanic. I know some diehard Drumph supporters think he has a chance to win but they are only dreaming. This guy is a sexual predator of women and children who claims not one accusation is true. We know Bill Clinton got impeached for his antics now this moron should stand up like a man and say I did it and just apologize. Only the Trump supporters believe him. May god have mercy on his dark soul!

P.S. Just in a 9th victim claims the Trump sexually harassed her as well. I truly hope Hillary put this pervert in a orange jumpsuit while she is in office.

• SEATTLE, Wash., Oct 14 (Reuters)

Hacked emails published by Wikileaks this week appear to show Qatar pledging to donate $1 million to Hillary Clinton's family's charitable foundation, despite her promise to curb new donations by foreign governments while U.S. secretary of state.

In an email from 2012, a senior official from the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation informs colleagues that a planned donation by Qatar's government to mark Bill Clinton's birthday came up in a meeting he had with the Gulf state's ambassador in Washington.

The ambassador said that he asked "to see WJC 'for five minutes' in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC's birthday in 2011," Amitabh Desai, the foundation official, writes in his email, using the former U.S. president's initials.

Hillary Clinton promised the U.S. government that while she served as secretary of state the foundation would not accept new funding from foreign governments without seeking clearance from the State Department's ethics office.

The State Department has said it cannot cite any instances of its ethics officials reviewing or approving new donations from foreign governments to the foundation while Clinton served as the country's top diplomat from 2009 until 2013.

Qatar's embassy in Washington did not respond to questions. A spokesman for Clinton, who was campaigning in Seattle on Friday, also did not resond to questions.
    Last year, Reuters found that at least seven other foreign governments made new donations to the foundation without the State Department being informed, partly, foundation officials said, because of "oversights."

(Reporting by Jonathan Allen; Editing by Leslie Adler)

Not only did my wife and I look them in the eye when they asked........ both of our adult daughters (also registered Independents) informed us they did the same ...

Raised them to look through the fog and make up their own minds .... couldn't be a prouder Papa ....

• Either way, Hillary or Trump (lethal injection or Russian roulette... No pun intended), we're electing a president. Commander in chief. Great leaders aren't always the best role models. We shouldn't try to ensure they are or decide/vote based on who's the best role model. We need a leader.

Come November, pick your poison... The person who will protect, defend, and do their best to ensure the overall well-being of the country. No one will ever get everything right...

Clearly this isn't about just one person, who is their team? Who is their support network? Who has the people behind them that are committed to their success?

I'm with @WOLF... They both scare me. Lesser evil? :00000450:

• There is a vacancy in the supreme court. Justice Breyer, Ginsberg and Thomas have mentioned retiring. The next president will have the opportunity to nominate possibly 4 or more Justices. this will effect Us. Do You want an extreme liberal or a whackjob clown. stacking the court?