Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Everyone on Fox agrees with me that Trump crushed Hellary. Those stupid people on CNN and NBC are so biased, Hellary could die on live TV and they would say she is healthy enough to be president. :D They think Hellary won. I just looked at 5 online polls and they all say Trump won. Your canidate is going up in smoke Sling Beast.

When Trump wins he said we are gonna team up with Iran, Russia and Syria to bomb the crap out of ISIS and any city harboring American backed Syrian rebels. I'm sure we'll stop backing and supplying them before we wipe their cities off the map. Diplomacy hasn't worked to bring those countries to our side. Helping them with their country cleansing hasn't been tried, it might be crazy enough to work. We will finally have peace in the Middle East!

I wouldn't bet on it Wolf! We will see in November buddy! 8o

• So as I sit here reading various social media threads, and news reports, it's blatantly obvious where the battle lines have been drawn. With as devisive as this election has been, and will continue to be, does the country stand a chance of coming back together no matter who is elected? And if not, what does that mean for the future of the country? Does the result of this election even mean anything with the potential of societal dissolution lurking on the other end? (Shaking my head). Forgive me my rambles, but I look at my two kids' faces and wonder what kind of future is in store. You have kids with the hope that the world will get better, and then the nation is reduced to an internally warring society led by either a crook, or an egomaniac. There's little hope in that. For either side.

• For the record I was just playing. I would never and could never vote for Trump. I'm a good person who was raised to respect others, look for the best in others, not pre-judge others based on race, religion, gender, political party.....I believe strongly that both parties have people that can do great things for our country. I have proven that through my voting record. I admit the person I help put in doesn't always perform as expected. I don't automatically write them or their party off, but look for the good They did accomplish. My guys... (R) Bush Jr. : Iraq War, (R) Snyder(Michigan's Governor) : Flint Water, (D) Obama : Affordable Care Act.

I couldn't tell you if my parents were Democrats or Republicans. The only thing they impressed upon me was to live Christ like. Even with that, they never forced us to do anything except attend church and hangout with the family on Sunday. I was allowed to form my own opinion on all things without them telling me how wrong or right I am.

I've said it before, there are very few things that Trump has done or said that I can align my core beliefs with. Hillary is not a very good person. Trump is a horrible person and knows very little on world matters. Sorry @Bill Martin for playing with your emotions . I will full heartedly support a Republican in 4 yrs. if you guys put the better person in. ;)

I was very worried about you! I thought maybe Bones or Tripod slipped some Trump serum in your drink when you had your back turned! I know Hillary has too much baggage for anyone to carry but Trump is not of stable mind and we cannot afford to have him in the high office. I truly hope if she cannot be productive in 4 years that she should be booted out of office. Maybe we can be on the ticket in 2020? :S

• @WOLF - good one - ya got me. I agree with 95% of what you said. I really could care less who is elected President save and except one reason because neither will do anything to unite the country. That reason is the Supreme Court. I hope that within that four years that you and @Sling Beast don't have buyers remorse after she appoints left wing Supreme Court Justices tilting the balance of power. TRUST ME - the Supreme Court has much more power over our day to day lives than the President. I understand why Trump is so distasteful to many but have you considered this. You both have claimed to fully support the 2nd Amendment. Hillary alone as President can do little. On the other hand with her hand picked Justices you mark my word - that will be the beginning of the end of your gun rights in the USA!! @WOLF & @Sling Beast leave Trump and Clinton off the table - would you want say Bernie Sanders or God forbid Obama on the Supreme Court. If you want to completely change what America looks like then I suppose you are truly liberal. I DO NOT - Respectfully Sorry....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• If she gets put in jail in year 2 and Kaine finishes her term. Do we get two new candidates next time ? If not it's pretty much guaranteed I'll vote Republican next time.

Doesn't work that way my understanding? If / when she gets busted her hole party crumbles..? Read that a while back...Not sure what would happen @ that point? Need to look deeper into this...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Doesn't work that way my understanding? If / when she gets busted her hole party crumbles..? Read that a while back...Not sure what would happen @ that point? Need to look deeper into this...

Oh, so you heard that the baby(Kaine) gets thrown out with the bath water(Clinton)? That would be interesting indeed. I too need to look into this. :)