Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The first time I voted it was for Ronald Reagan whom I think was a good president. Hillary and Donald will go down as the worst presidential candidates in American history, so sad our country is filled with so much hate and divisiveness that makes this country erodes. I respect everyone's opinion on this forum, it does not mean that I agree. I am a young man who served proudly in the USAF for 20 years and met some dedicated men and women along the way who would sacrifice their lives in a heartbeat. I truly feel if we all cannot sit down peacefully and try to hammer out some our our issues our country will go into a downward spiral forever. I am all about someone busting their asses and making money the right way to feed their families..If you cannot work no freebies should be given!

First of all, thank you for your service. I am also retired after 24 year and 7 months in the Air Force. I have been really down on the Republican party for the past 8 years. They, along with the rest of the government, have failed the American public while making themselves richer. I am just looking for a different path that will hopefully redirect us. I don't want more of the same. If an Independent could make a reasonable run this would be a lot more interesting.

• @Sling Beast. I agree these are truly flawed candidates but I have one question if you can answer to my satisfaction I will vote Clinton. With all the evidence available about her "careless" handling of classified emails - convince me that you or I would not be under federal indictment. If either of us had done the same not having the benefit of the President, Attorney General, DOJ, and the FBI protecting us we would be incarcerated. If you like I can point out FACTUAL crimes she committed that any other citizen would be looking a long jail sentences - not the Oval Office!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Why is it Hillary supporters avoid debating the criminal email issue?? No one in this threadseems to want to try to defend her on this issue. Crimes were committed by Clinton and as far as I have seen Trump has broken no laws. @WOLF - here is your chance to pull me toward Hillary!! WHY IS IT SO EASY FOR HER SUPPORTERS TO OVERLOOK THIS??

• i am sure I will wake up to 3 pages of irrelevant juvenile bullshit for that post...but it's a holiday (which I thank my dead veteran brother for...he died so you idiots could air your childish shit). Have fun arguing...I will be at the wall paying REAL respect to those who gave all...instead of using them for political gain.

• Hillary sucks, there's No good she can bring or Help America in any way , shape or form- End of story!!!! She comes with her bag of garbage w/ BIll, OBama, her deal possy Bernie, MAlloy & I'm sure other useless people. Malloy himself is reason to not vote for her. He has single handly run Ct in to the ground, but through deals will be head of transportation and make millions. Really, You fail greatly, here's a job and you get millions to do it. That's like saying congrats for running a state into the ground and leaving it a train wreck, here's your reward. They want failures it seems in the White House controlling America. Trump can reverse all the BS, At least Trump gets it! He may be a little sharp , but he will do way more good than OBama has done or Hillary could ever do.

Sorry just don't get the 1-3 HIllary supporters here mindset.

@ a lobster/ beach party last night ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Even the woman / mothers & older folks.. That's huge when the (straight) lady's support. :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @Ghostwheel, calm down with the name calling and rage, will get ya no where except enemies don't like it take a hike.. I don't have a clue as to what your talking about myself, blocked? Yeah, agree sense less HIllary supporters here, but I don't let them consume me, just laugh @ the ignorance. Probably still decent people. :whistling:

You have great people here willing to help and have a good time. This place is class supporting each other, fund raisers etc, If you have to go around talking about forums makes me wonder what's really important in your life. I have met some good people through this forum , yeah all smart Trump supporters!

Ghostwheel quote:

I don't think I have ever seen a bigger group of fucking fools in my life. No wonder you are debating politics on a Slingshot forum...none of your opinions are important enough for the real world where people think.

Go to any forum im sure it's the same style debate. Doesn't matter if Slingshot, Harley, quad etc, I'm sure this is in " anyone other" thread. No one says you have to go to a Political thread anyhow. There's plenty of Slingshot related topics.

And I may be 1 where my opinion means nothing for the real world, but here's 1 thought for the road for ya since now I think you offended everyone with your words.... the only people with "sand in there vaginas" are the Hillary supporters who have no balls! And don't see or get it.

One thing I won't do on the Internet is let my blood boil and be an Internet tough guy so I'll leave it @ that...

RAB, we need that button!!!!!

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• That a boy @Ghostwheel just like a liberal. When you cannot come up with anything substantive you quickly resort to name calling and personal insults. I don't believe anyone here has insulted your personal beliefs in any way - only your candidate. Yes I may be getting older but I was raised during an era when honor, integrity, and love of country actually meant something. You really think you are the first liberal to spew you vile leftist crap at me - NOT!! I am a RETIRED lawyer that was able to take down my shingle at 55 and not due to your liberal ideas but hard work. Now again, if you would like to debate Hillay's accomplishments in a way that is civil and accepted in political discourse I can show you how well I can use my quill and paper!! If not you are welcome to ignore this thread.

PS I have been on the dark side and this forum for a LONG time! Is it just a coincidence that the only people that have been unable to discuss politics without name calling, cursing, and insulting other forum members have been from a liberal point of view. Maybe you would be better served on a Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi blog. Insulting folks here is not necessary or called for!!

• So how many of you would actually pay $ & watch this.....?

Unreal, This is a bust in the making....Can the government actually rig, cheat the box office polls to make this a 5 star movie?

• First of all, thank you for your service. I am also retired after 24 year and 7 months in the Air Force. I have been really down on the Republican party for the past 8 years. They, along with the rest of the government, have failed the American public while making themselves richer. I am just looking for a different path that will hopefully redirect us. I don't want more of the same. If an Independent could make a reasonable run this would be a lot more interesting.

Also thank you for serving this great country of ours with dignity and pride! Though we do not agree on everything but it is nice to see some level headed people can debate these issues with respect to others.

• @Ghostwheel Relax, your not he only one who can't stand the thought of either of these two asshats as Commander and Chief. Both are proven liars and shouldn't be able to represent the United States as our elected leader. The system is broken when either of these two could get this far.

Agree - sad it comes down to who you think is worse for the country....then vote for the other one.