Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Reading an article on fast food wage increases to $20/hr min in Cali, and this quote stuck with me as WTF 😳😳. How does this not be the first thing thought about when implementing these raises.
    This was a huge problem up here in Canada during/after the covid shutdowns. Employees unfortunately had the upper hand in hiring and wage stipulation due to serious lack of workers Now things are getting somewhat back to normal, many are complaining about high prices.

WHEN YOU RAISE WAGES PRICES OF PRODUCT AND SERVICES GO UP IT’S ECONOMICS 101.

“Some California consumers said they supported the idea of workers earning more—given the state’s high cost of living—but wished they didn’t have to pay more to dine out.

• TRUE STORY!! Don’t know what kinda feedback anybody is getting on the election when you are out and about but let me tell ya about Western N Carolina. Me and my bride were in the local grocery store and it was pretty busy. I was wearing my “Joe Gotta Go” hat. In the checkout line one guy said I LOVE the hat then others around me chimed in how “the old fool needs to go.” Then one guy loudly said “Let’s go Brandon” then a few more and then more until about 10 people were chanting Let’s Go Brandon louder and louder. Then another guy starts Trump - Trump - Trump. Save it to say Uncle Joe is NOT popular here in the mountains. Only down side was my bride giving me the stink eye whispering “you and your fuckin hats” :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• TRUE STORY!! Don’t know what kinda feedback anybody is getting on the election when you are out and about but let me tell ya about Western N Carolina. Me and my bride were in the local grocery store and it was pretty busy. I was wearing my “Joe Gotta Go” hat. In the checkout line one guy said I LOVE the hat then others around me chimed in how “the old fool needs to go.” Then one guy loudly said “Let’s go Brandon” then a few more and then more until about 10 people were chanting Let’s Go Brandon louder and louder. Then another guy starts Trump - Trump - Trump. Save it to say Uncle Joe is NOT popular here in the mountains. Only down side was my bride giving me the stink eye whispering “you and your fuckin hats” :00008172:

Is that the one I sent you?

• Here is something that will scare the the hell out of you. I am still listening to Tucker Carlson from Feb. 5, 2023 with Bret Weinstein about the latest information from the CDC and the WHO on COVID-19 and the future plans for you. It is long but everyone should listen to this interview paying attention to just what is being said. We are totally screwed people and not likely that it can be stopped. This is about world wide control of the people and information. "A NEW WORLD ORDER" You will not believe some of the things that he just touches on that are already being done. Covid and the things about that and around it is just the touch of the ice burg. IT IS SCARY FOLKS. I am just glad that I probably will not be around to see this. You all have heard me say the reasons for the electric cars before. COVID, BIG PHARMA and ELECTRIC CARS are jus the beginning that we have seen. Look this one up and listen to it Edward Neal Something that I forgot to add there has been somewhere around 17,000,000 people killed with the COVID vaccines.

• Here is something that will scare the the hell out of you. I am still listening to Tucker Carlson from Feb. 5, 2023 with Bret Weinstein about the latest information from the CDC and the WHO on COVID-19 and the future plans for you. It is long but everyone should listen to this interview paying attention to just what is being said. We are totally screwed people and not likely that it can be stopped. This is about world wide control of the people and information. "A NEW WORLD ORDER" You will not believe some of the things that he just touches on that are already being done. Covid and the things about that and around it is just the touch of the ice burg. IT IS SCARY FOLKS. I am just glad that I probably will not be around to see this. You all have heard me say the reasons for the electric cars before. COVID, BIG PHARMA and ELECTRIC CARS are jus the beginning that we have seen. Look this one up and listen to it Edward Neal Something that I forgot to add there has been somewhere around 17,000,000 people killed with the COVID vaccines.

We all believe what we need or want to. The numbers that were mentioned 17 million can be found no where but in that interview.... I listened to that quite a while ago and never have been able find 17 million deaths due to vaccine.

There were about 7 million reported covid deaths... and this sounds like over twice as many people died from the vaccine... I know there were adverse reactions to the vaccine as there is with any vaccine... but to come out and say that over twice as many people died from the vaccine as from the virus... I want to see that data and not just hear about it.

There is an old saying, "People believe what they want to believe, when it makes no sense at all", and fear can be spread with just the slightest disinformation. I think the folks who want to believe this, but if the interview had said the opposite, how many would have believed it.

I was talking to a neighbor who believe all that he saw in the video "Europa: The Final Battle"... and now questions the holocost and tons of other stuff... Just curious if anyone saw this on social media.... false as well, actually there are about 70 million more people born each year than die.... A video from The People's Voice posted to Facebook on Oct. 26 (direct link, archive link) claims the human population has declined significantly over the last few years. On-screen text included in the video reads, "Global population reduced by 1 billion since 2021 − Media Blackout."

Show me the data from multiple sources and I will believe.. other than that is is like anything else... one day coffee cures you the next it kills you....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• When asked what Melania's role would be in the upcoming presidential race. Mr. Trump said:

"I think she's going to be very active in the sense of being active, at the same time, I don't want my family to be too active because they did such a great job last time."

Could someone please translate this for me... English isn't my first language..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.