Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So, I have a question, I am a bit concerned, our current political environment seems to have created some very strong feelings and divisions within the republican party with some seeming to have a view of wanting to get it all their way or nothing at all, so what I want to know is for those who want only Trump, if something happens that keeps trump out, will you support whoever gets the republican nomination even if it isn't trump??

I am concerned that division in the party between the hard right and the more moderate side of the party could end up leading to 4 more hears of Biden of even worst someone like Newsom should he step in - - hate to say it, but the least seems to be much better at staying united than the right does as has been painfully clear in how our congress has been running.

So what say you? will you support the republican nominee no matter who it might be?? even it it isn't your first choice?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm not watching the Iowa Cockass.

It sounds like Trump is doing well there.

As much as the other opponents talk badly of one another, they kind of don't drift that far apart in what is best for this country. So ya Ed, I'd probably stick with the republican nominee.

(But it's gonna be TRUMP)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I really don't think it makes a hell of a difference at this point.

If we want change in a country - at this point - it will take unity and violence - sadly.

They have divided the people so well - I see no way out of the mess we are in - Rep or Dem.

The Rep vs Dem bullshit is as smoke screen to the actual bigger picture anyways...

The elite are planning the future of the planet - so if I vote - it will not be a Democrat, but I will never side with one party - because both sides are a shade of evil.

And - speaking of evil - Davos begins today - and this years theme is 'Rebuilding Trust'

Let that sink in.... agenda linked below.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda…o-expect-and-whos-coming/

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• yes! I agree, we have been intentionally divided and we have lost the ability to simply agree to disagree. people have been brainwashed into believing we must hate those we disagree with - - one of the oldest sayings there is "Divide & Conquer" - - and its working

•     anybody

but

Biden !!

pretty sure there are a huge number of voters that would say "anybody but Trump" - - - - unfortunately - - so the question is can enough people on the right and some moderates on the left agree on a person to make the never Biden crown beat the never Trump crowd? - - like I said the left seems to be better at compromising to work together than the right does - - makes me very nervous!

• I think Biden has lost all the support from the far left plus losing ground with Blacks and Hispanics that got him elected in 2020. They will never vote for Trump so my guess they will just stay home which should be good for whoever runs against him. Anyone that claims he is going to unite us again is a lying S.O.B. no matter who wins.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think Biden has lost all the support from the far left plus losing ground with Blacks and Hispanics that got him elected in 2020. They will never vote for Trump so my guess they will just stay home which should be good for whoever runs against him. Anyone that claims he is going to unite us again is a lying S.O.B. no matter who wins.

Yup, If the choice is Biden or Trump, I will not vote....both are a waste...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I think Iowans indicates the feeling of voters nationwide. We are sick of both of the parties that run the government. Hopefully voters will start throwing them out of office putting in new. Sadly, nothing will change, voters are either too stupid or apathetic for a positive outcome to the government IMO !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think if you don’t vote you forfeit the right to bitch if you don’t like the outcome. And if you think the current two party system sucks, but won’t vote for a third party because you think they can’t win then you are helping to perpetuate the two party system you think sucks. You can’t just keep doing what you have always done and then expect anything to change. One of the biggest problems is that we act like we are owned by either the republicans or democrats and up until now we pretty much have been - JMO

• I think if you don’t vote you forfeit the right to bitch if you don’t like the outcome. And if you think the current two party system sucks, but won’t vote for a third party because you think they can’t win then you are helping to perpetuate the two party system you think sucks. You can’t just keep doing what you have always done and then expect anything to change. One of the biggest problems is that we act like we are owned by either the republicans or democrats and up until now we pretty much have been - JMO

Definitely not bitching... it does no good anyway. America is so locked into blue/red that nothing will change in my lifetime anyway... Voting for a 3rd party candidate is the same as not voting.... I believe.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Definitely not bitching... it does no good anyway. America is so locked into blue/red that nothing will change in my lifetime anyway... Voting for a 3rd party candidate is the same as not voting.... I believe.

well I guess we have to agree to disagree, I will never intentionally choose not to vote in a presidential election. No matter how bad it might get I will never give up and stop trying to make things better. Not trying would be like confessing that the corruption won and I can’t do that