Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I must say that even though I think Jimmy Carter was one of the worst presidents in our history with the news that his wife of 77 years passed today President Carter is in my prayers. I cant even begin to imagine the grief he must be feeling at this time. As much as I think he was a very incompetent president I also truly believe he was a good man with a good heart.

God please be with mr Carter at this time of his loss, Hold him close and fill him with your love in this time of need - Amen

Born Oct 1 2024, will be 100 in a year and frankly I would not be surprised if this loss is too much and he doesnt make it to 100

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I must say that even though I think Jimmy Carter was one of the worst presidents in our history with the news that his wife of 77 years passed today President Carter is in my prayers. I cant even begin to imagine the grief he must be feeling at this time. As much as I think he was a very incompetent president I also truly believe he was a good man with a good heart.

God please be with mr Carter at this time of his loss, Hold him close and fill him with your love in this time of need - Amen

Born Oct 1 2024, will be 100 in a year and frankly I would not be surprised if this loss is too much and he doesnt make it to 100

I agree 100% - how do you be with someone for 77 years and wake up and they are no longer there?? Happens a lot - when together that long - one goes and the other usually is not far behind. RIP Mrs Carter

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• personally I find if very humorous that Biden now has a new nickname that he is not happy with - "Genocide Joe" is apparently what his supporters who also support Palestine are now calling him. - - - as a supporter of Israel I am sure these same people would not like me, but I still find it very funny watching his own supporters pulling away with lovely nicknames like this. Say it aint so - Genocide Joe, Say it aint so!

HeHeHeHeHe 8o

• personally I think this song fits the current administration perfectly

• How fast can NJ Decline? This is just crazy! Apparently the skills of reading, writing and math aren't really an important requirement for the very individuals trusted to instruct those skills.

The New Jersey Education Association, the state’s largest teachers union, has asked its members to urge Gov. Phil Murphy to sign a bill into law that would eliminate the basic skills tests in reading, writing, and math for teacher candidates in the state.

The bipartisan measure (S1553), which the state Legislature passed in June, would allow candidates to receive a preliminary teaching certificate without passing the basic skills and subject area tests. They would obtain a standard license If they taught successfully for four years in a public school.

https://www.nj.com/education/2…ion-urges-gov-murphy.html

How about this. Inform and allow individual choice. Nope, it doesn't work that way any longer. Hold on to what you've got. Nothing against electric vehicles, I may get one in some capacity down the road but..... for now your paying big bucks for essentially a power plant. What happens in 5 years when the battery looses it's range and dependability? Who would purchase a used electric car knowing it's going to need a new battery costing somewhere in the 80% cost of the vehicle range. I'll bet they impose a hefty disposal and reclamation fee on top of the battery replacement.

TRENTON, N.J. -- New Jersey will prohibit the sale of new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2035 as part of an effort to improve air quality and reduce planet-warming pollutants, officials announced Tuesday.

A rule that will take effect Jan. 1 commits the state to an eventual move toward zero-emission vehicles, the state Department of Environmental Protection said in a news release.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wire…owered-vehicles-105074343

• There are a crazy bunch of bastards running our government and the voters just keep putting them in office.

• The 3rd "R", rithmetic?8o8o sounds so much better than math.......

In 2033 or 2034, buy your ICE car/truck, and ride into the sunset in a cloud of exhaust.

• These STUPID individuals that are buying these EV cars thinking they are saving the planet need to start reading up on the pollution that this is causing. Just like what the government is telling you about running ethanol in your gas. To make ethanol I forget the real numbers but I think it is something like 2 or 3 times the pollution to make the ethanol rather than just using gasoline. Besides your auto runs better on gasoline, and the other part is your auto does not get the mpg with ethanol that it will get running gasoline. So you people just keep doing what your government is telling you to do. I for one will not run ethanol and gasoline unless I have to. My 1998 Firebird with the LT V-8 sound like a diesal and runs like shit on ethanol, so I had to run octane boost until I could get non ethanol.

• Just released news brief out of Washington DC:

Joe Biden is finalizing plans for a MILITARY ATTACK on the Palestine Zoo. When asked why, he had his press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre issue the following statement. Joe Biden is dedicated to return ALL the OSTRICHES that Hamas has held since the October 7tth attack.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE